Chapter sixty-two

My mouth parted a little as we stared at each other, his eyes daring me while mine were just lost.

"I..uh.." i gulped, what if he just, "Majesty, y-you could touch yourself.." i felt hot that i had to say that, he might hate it.

A heavy exhale came out of his nose. "Then talk"

"Majesty?" What does he mean- "talk lewd words." E-Excuse me.. "I-I don't know how Majesty." Oh God, the chamber feels hotter even with the rain.

He took a step back and his daring eyes never left mine. He lifted his hand to his mouth and spat on it.

I gulped as I watched his hand go to his erect cock and lube it all over with his spit. He then took a chair and pulled it to his spot, and sat on it, giving me a view.

He laid back all relaxed, legs wide open and eyes drunk. His pulsating cock made my mouth go dry.

His hand wrapped around his cock and started to slowly go down. "Say you want me to pump every cum I'll gush inside you." His frowning hot face is surreal that he has me heated.

"Say it." He hissed. "I-I want Majesty to, cum inside of me.." my eyes followed every stroke he made to himself.

"Talk more." He demands all while stroking himself, adding more speed.

W-What do i say?? I looked around the chamber, not knowing what to do. "This will take longer." He reminded me.

I-what do i..

He then stood up, impatient written all over his face. He just took long strides then smashed his lips back to mine.

After a minute of sucking my mouth dry, he placed me down on the chair he previously sat. He stood in front of me as he continued to touch himself.

My cheeks feel hot watching him this way. I moved my eyes to look at my left but he held my face and lifted it up.

"Look the other way and I'll plug this in your mouth." I gulped that he looks handsome and irritated.

He groaned out of nowhere and bent over to kiss me again. He's sexually frustrated and i'm oddly entertained.

This must be the reason why he always had women coming in and out of the palace before then one day, it just ceased.

He broke the kiss and my lips feel so plump and numb from his doing. "Suck, anywhere." He pulled my head to his abdomen.

I complied and planted my lips on his solid abdomen. I let my tongue out and made small traces on his skin.

I could feel and hear him pumping himself. I sucked his skin and he groaned. "Widen that mouth." I did what he specified then he pulled my hair and my scalp stinged.

"Hmp-!!"

He hastily packed his cock in my mouth. His movements were so brisk that I did not anticipate it.

He tries pushing my head to deepen his cock in me while I push him. "Stop fighting it. Take it." He said, struggling to hold my hands off of him.

I retracted my head away when he caught both my arms. I coughed countless times and I shrieked that I peed again.

This is awful! I wanted to stand and move away but he gripped my hair again. His eyes look at me like he's about to break anything just to satisfy himself.

"Sit down and suck me." He hissed. "B-But i peed M-"

"Pee while you suck me, I couldn't care less." I'm baffled that he'd allow anything just to get this through. He bends over to look me closer in the eyes. "You are going to obey me or I will shove this in your mouth until your face turns pale from obstructing your airway."

O-Oh God.. his sex drive is blinding him. This is terrifying. I nodded instantly from fear. "Good." He smirked and I couldn't process what just happened.

He even.. smirked. He stood tall and held his shaft.

His cock is all stiff, pointed to me. I slowly put my hand out to reach for it but he said, "only i can hold it."

I looked up to him and back at his cock. I tried to straighten my thoughts out and focus on his favor. I scooted closer and opened my mouth as I approached it.

I enclosed his pink tip in my mouth and let my tongue swirl around it. Then I grazed it over his hole.

His hand went behind my head just to hold me.

I pushed my head further to deepen him in and I kept sucking and teasing. "Argh." A faint groan emitted from his throat.

"Shit." And another one.

I already knew he's getting stimulated by his hand trying to bury my face deeper into him.

I would resist it by putting my hands to his thigh.

I was alarmed when he pulled my hair away, abruptly stopping my act.

I looked up not realizing how worked up his state is now, panting heavily with an intoxicated face. Was I too caught up? Did I do better than expected?

I wiped my mouth that's tainted with my saliva all over.

He suddenly carried me up and placed me down the bed, sideways.

Is it through?

He then climbs on the bed and lays down behind me- "Majesty-!"

He spread my ass open and inserted his cock inside me slowly without warning. "M-Majesty-!"

He covered my mouth and held my arm altogether as I wriggled. "Hmp!" He started thrusting in me and I could only let him do it.

His thrust was careful but this powerful in a way.

He removed his hand on my mouth and I started whining right away. Feeling him get deeper in me and stretching my hole made my heat intensify.

"Hng~" I threw my head back, parted my lips and gripped the sheet.