Chapter eighty-five

"There's nothing to talk about-"

"Stop walling me." he snarled but I was composed. He starts to take a deep breath. "Face me." he lowered his voice. I kept being passive and unreactive.

He then turned me around but I was quick to purposely miss his eyes. Ugh, I buried half my face on the pillow and used my arm to cover the rest. I felt his hand tuck my hair behind my ear.

Then I felt him simply kiss my shoulder. "I apologize, flower." he said with a silken voice in my ear. I flinched feeling tickled but other than that, I didn't feel the need to forgive. He pulled my body to him and flipped us to be on top of him but I kept my face hidden.

"Look at me." He pushed me a little to sit straight on him. I decided to do it and he's looking at me while I show no interest. "It seems I see the reason why God gave me a daughter." he sounded defeated.

I bent over slowly and he looked quite shocked. An inch between our mouths is my que. He lifted his head and before we got to kiss, I lifted my leg and quickly unmounted on him and went down the bed.

I walked without looking back at him and took a robe and wore it on. "What the.. Get back here." I didn't listen and instead went out. "You're damn naked, get in her-" i closed the door behind me and i see Seol laughing to Mr. Seong.

"I should take care of her Mr. Seong." Mr. Seong and the rest of the guards seemed shocked just by looking at my peripheral vision. I took Seol from him and of course, I heard the door open.

"What are all of you doing?? Turn around!" he shouted and all of the royal guards were quick on their feet.

He's too cautious, and my robe doesn't see through. "Don't test me." he said behind me. I faced him with Seol. "What Majesty? on feeding your daughter?" I sarcastically spoke.

I walked past him and went to the kitchen to feed Seol in my arms while I wanted to make myself tea.

I hear him following behind me and I could tell from the atmosphere that he's ticking like a bomb.

I went inside the kitchen while Seol talked on her own. I laid her in my arms and lowered one of the sleeves of the robe to give her access.

Now, while she feeds- "sit down, i'll make you tea." he growls and steals my spot. Hmm. I shrugged.

I sat on a chair and I focused on Seol.

-

A cup was placed on the table in front of me. I could see him in my peripheral seat in front of me with his own cup.

Seol got distracted by Majesty and stopped drinking milk. She wanted to stand so I lifted her up and started to jump on my thighs. "Come here baby." Majesty stood up from his chair and reached for Seol.

He made Seol stand on his thigh while she talked. "Mhmm~ she's mad at me." I rolled my eyes as I took the cup instead while he talked to her. I took a sip from the steaming tea but I burnt my lips when he said, "what should i do to your mother?"

I looked at him while I placed the cup down and he kept talking to Seol. "Maybe my princess can give me some advice."

"Ahm-ahm-ahhhh"

"Right, I can also do that but can I do more than that?" seriously?

I pressed the part on my lip that got burnt and just looked at the window. "Maybe you can talk to your mother for me."

"Mmmmm" she sounds but then she screams in joy that i had to look at them. "That's true, you can't talk just yet.." Now I'm trying my best not to give a smile at his ridiculous talk with his daughter.

"But you have to help me petal, she wouldn't talk to me." I took my cup again to distract myself. I sipped some tea. I heard giggles and I looked to find Majesty snuggling his face on her neck to tickle her.

I had to purse my lips in a line to refrain myself from smiling. I need to finish my tea and take a bath.

I chugged the tea down and stood up to leave the kitchen and them.

I got inside the bathroom and removed my robe.

-

I rinsed myself and the glass enclosure door opened.

I turned around and it's him, nude. It's good that I finished just in time. I was about to get out but he stopped me by barricading the door with his body.

I froze but didn't care to glance at him. "What do I have to do y/n." he sounds a little desperate now.

"Move, Majesty."

"No. Let it out. Hit me if you will." I will not do that. Not because he's the King. but he's not worth giving the forgiveness he seeks. Not yet.

I quickly slid my body beside him and he got my arm but I quickly pulled my arm away.

I took my towel and wrapped it on me.

-

Walking to the forest made me think of Stella. I wanted to write to her but I have no hint for her exact address.

I never got a new phone ever since it broke when I accidentally dropped it on the rocks years ago. Aside from the fact that it also costs a lot, I have no one to contact. I've grown used to having no phone.

Kian. I hope he's alive. We never got a proper farewell.

I checked the road left and right and when I was about to cross, it seemed like I saw Hasmin on the other side but a bus passed by and no one was there anymore.