Chapter fifty

Even with facing his back, he's still towering over me. I bet anyone from in front wouldn't see me unless I moved to the side.

I bumped my forehead when he suddenly stopped to his tracks, he turned around and bent down to my level. "You seem to be distracted, you have to be mindful from now on." His warning tone caused me to snap out of my frivolous mood. "It will not happen again Majesty.."

We proceeded inside the kitchen. The first thing he did was lift me up like a child and sit me on the counter.

"Just watch." He eyed me and turned around.

-

I've been salivating watching.. him. Not the food. I don't know what's with me. Was it because of his seductive looks, cooking?

Y/n, he's cooking. For God's sake, think like a classy woman even for once.

My eyes have been ravishing his whole body the whole time he's cooking. I want to smell him again. I want his scent.

He's finally going my way, he's been occupied for how long now. He's even wearing that black apron that kills my insides. This is just a sin, to think of him with lewd thoughts- "you seem quiet."

He caged my figure with his hands. I need to take advantage of this. I quickly sniffed his neck. Hmm~ it's so addicting. I went further and pressed my nose on it.

I felt his hand hold my waist. "What's with you?" He asked with a little adoration. "Sorry Majesty, i-i like your scent."

"I haven't been wearing any perfume, it must be the fabric conditioner." He looked me in the eyes. "No, Majesty, your natural scent.." I nibbled on my lower lip as I watched him stand straight and remove his apron and tank top.

I gulp seeing him so passive with me. He's now half naked. He came closer and I took the chance to sniff his chest area.

If I only knew before how gentle he is when I conceive, then I should've made it easier. I can take full advantage of these months to come, and he can't do anything about it.

I smirk at myself for becoming such a daredevil. Now's my time to get back. But I sure of course still need to be on ground.

I looked at his neck again and my mind urged me to suck it. I went for it and as a natural reaction, he groaned.

He backed away then looked at me. I like those drawn brows together whenever he doesn't approve of my actions. I presume that I can always tick him, and that's good.

"You're a little reckless with your move." He leveled his face to mine. "Mind telling me what was that for?" He's talking like a father.

"I want to suck your neck, Majesty." I clearly saw his face, taken aback by my words. I could see in my peripheral vision how tense his jaw got.

He shut his eyes and deeply inhaled at my ridiculous request. I would love to hear him moan, and I blame this on my pregnancy.

"Can there be another request?" I shaked my head. He lifted me up, and with ease, I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You may do so." Huh? I don't like it here. "I want you on the bed, Majesty." I gave him doe eyes to not look so demanding even if I already am.

He walked when I thought he'd decline.

He laid down without letting me go. Now I'm straddling him. His poker face already says it all.

I could just laugh at it. He must be already trying to rationalize his thoughts.

I bent down and kissed his neck first, I heard him gulp and I smiled to myself. This is fun.

I licked his neck, making him grip my thighs. He's already worked up by a lick? I sucked his neck and he cursed, "shit." I should go further.

I kept sucking his neck and I loved the sound of him breathing deeply. I feel his cock growing stiff.

"Ah." A moan slipped from his mouth. I stopped sucking his neck and gazed at my work. Hickeys.

I looked at his drunk looking state. I feel so wet. I want him.

"Majesty.. can we.. do it." He shut his eyes. "Do what."

"Sex." He looked at me like I'm not the one he knew months ago. "You're initiating something you don't know." He came back with an expressionless face. Don't know?? We did it countless times, how do I not know?

"You said.. a pregnant w-"

"Forget it." What? Now he avoids it? What's with him? "But i.. feel different."

"How." He sat up. Eyes looking down at me. "I feel needy.." his jaw clenched again. "Let's do interventions first." He suddenly kissed me but I already knew this wasn't enough to kill my heat.

I kissed him back nonetheless. I could tell he also wants sex but he seems to keep it in. I broke it off. "Was it better?" I shaked my head.

"Why can't we do it, Majesty.." he gazed at my face for a few seconds. "Because I get rough."

"May you tone it down?" He brushed a few strands of hair off my face and tucked it behind my ear. "That's not who I am."

Those words just make me want him more, but i see why he wouldn't dare to, it might cause me to miscarriage.

But now what? I still feel the need to have it. "We could do it, but you're the one to move." I shaked my head, I don't know that, and it's too embarrassing. I already see myself giving up for just seconds.

My thoughts got disrupted when he carefully laid me down. His hand starts to rub on my inner thigh and I assume I know what he'll do.

Since I'm just in my nightgown without anything beneath, the thrill intensifies inside of me. He kissed me again and I complied.