Chapter seventy-seven

He looked my way and I pursed my lips when he caught me smiling. "Come here, you need this too." His face with the sunlight is mesmerizing.

I stood up and went to him. I can walk much better now. But I noticed that my mood is still the same as it was when I was still pregnant.

I feel like I'm on the brink of crying sometimes for something so simple. Guessing this is just the blues.

Unexpected of him, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I cleared my throat.

"I want to say something to you.." what could it be, the suspense is dreading me. "But I do not want to offend you." He said after a while.

His eyes would look at my features. "I won't, Majesty."

"How do you feel about your body now." Oh. Well, it's been very challenging looking through the mirror without a little insecurity on my belly.

But why does he ask? "Quite the same Majesty."

"Hm." He hums but his eyes would look at me like he knows I'm lying. "What if we do a little retreat?"

"Retreat?" He nods, "I know how it must be to go through changes on your body, and I owe you two rewards, so I find it fitting that i give you treatment to get back as you were before, would you want that?"

The whole he spoke.. I got lost in his eyes and words. He would do that? For me?..

How bizzare of him to think about my body.

My eyes felt like stinging and his face got perplexed. "I apologize. It must have been rude of me-"

"N-No Majesty, I.. I feel happy that you thought of me." I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand. Now I look like a toddler, crying in front of an adult.

He held the side of my face and his thumb wiped my eyes. "I always do."

With that I froze. I wasn't sure if he thought of what he said- Seol started crying and my thoughts went to her. As if her sound always calls for me.

"Majesty, may I?" I wanted to hold her and when he gave me Seol, she stopped crying. How adorable of her, she must've remembered my scent.

In a split second, I felt the world go silent when Majesty hugged us both from behind.

Since I carry Seol in a sleeping position, Majesty mimics my arms around Seol and I've never felt more secure. His other hand holds Seol's hand.

I gulped as my eyes wavered. This feels surreal. Is this really him..

"Majesty.." I should open the topic while we're like this. It's now or never. "Yes?"

"I also want to talk with you about a certain.. proposal, but I fear you will get mad about it." I braced myself mentally, waiting for any seething rage.

"Is it about outside again?" His voice is.. calm.

"Please hear me out." And then a moment of silence.. "Go on."

Ah! I can't believe it! I turned around to completely face him and his hands just automatically held my waist.

"I-I would really love to go outside b-but i will surely get back before Seol's feeding time, Majesty."

I rambled while he just studied my face. "Just feeding time?" He questions lightly. "I won't go out as often Majesty."

He thinks it through, "and maybe that could be my second reward?" I cheekily added.

"Sly aren't we?" He grins and I'm baffled that he's easy to talk with this time. I got flustered by his remark.

"In one condition." He smirks. But of course, conditions will never run out for him.

"Prior to leaving, you have to initiate affection towards me, and that goes out everytime you plan to leave." He smirks like what he said will back me out.

"Deal." He smolders in a charming way that he might've felt challenged. "Put Seol in her crib and give me a try."

N-Now? I stayed still even if the instructions were clear as water. "Want to withdraw your proposal?" He smiles in victory.

I turned around and went to place Seol in her crib. I went back to the same spot. "Look at you, all daring now."

Okay, how can I be affectionate to him? I look at him head to toe while he crosses his arms across his chest, face amused of me.

"And you have to be sure that it will make me change my mind, because you only have one chance."

I see. I quickly held his nape to lower his face down to my height and kiss him. He kissed me back and I thought it was enough but he said "I love to kiss you but this can't just be a flower."

His seductive tone is making me flustered more.

Argh, if i pull out now, my chance will be through. Think y/n.

I internally gasped when I thought of one thing. One thing that can surely make him fold.

I quickly groped his cock and shut my eyes to hope for the best. I felt him freeze.

Now's the time! I moved my face down to his neck and sucked his burning skin.

I lightly squeeze him while I probe my lips all over his neck and collar.

A few more and.. I finally took a step back and I got completely baffled and flustered seeing him panting and eyes all drunk looking.

I looked down on his shorts and he's stiff as a wood.

O-Oh God.. what have i done- "i do hope you'd be responsible for your actions as i am to you." He pants and I could only gulp seeing him this good looking.

"B-But is that a yes, Majesty.." I timidly asked, how stupid of me to blurt it out like what i did was nothing.

"It lies whether you do me good." S-So i really have to go with it then.

I kneeled in front of him and the shape of his cock is so evident under his shorts.