100

tuesday
📍jules's apartment 😌
10:15 am

~ jules pov

soooo this morning i woke up to a lot of texts and stuff from my label they were telling me that they have the camera footage for if i need to press charges on him i can have it and that basically reassuring me that i'm not kicked out the label for this because it wasn't my fault. they told me to take off today and figure out some stuff and if i need longer it's fine with them. cole was sending me like sweet messages trying to make me feel better and eddie he sent me flowers with a get well soon note it was so cute it literally made me cry. jayden this morning she's been taking care of me she got up early and made me breakfast and made me feel so loved and taken care of. she really made me smile. hayley she wasn't really doing much she just gave me a hug and told me it'll be ok. so after jayden and chris left for school hayley and i stayed here we're still here. our mom flew all the way from korea she took 5 flights to get over here. she canceled her trip this week she said that this was more important i didn't want her to come out. our dad is here too. they have me sat down in the living room right now and talking to me about it. hayley's in here too just listening.

i'm in pjs i feel shitty. i wanna tell them i'm pregnant but i'm so scared to, "baby your neck looks awful he deserves to root in prison and i'm gonna make it happen." dad says in a serious tone.

my dad and mom have been examining my bruise every minute they can and they already took pictures of it for more proof and i actually have another bruise on my leg he dropped me from the wall. they took a picture of that too. i'm so depressed right now.

"i'll be ok" i say. as if i weren't crying my soul out the other night because this happened.

my mom is heated she can barley speak, "ugh god i hate that boy. i want to strangle him my damn self. who does he think he is to touch my daughter like that?" mom says with an attitude loudly.

i lost eye contact, "..i'm so sorry guys.. i wish i never met him.. i should've listened when you told me he was bad.. but i was so deep in love i couldn't see.." i say softly

i feel the pain in my throat, "sweetie we've all been blinded by love it's ok.. you live and you learn but he is NOT getting away with this. and it's crazy that this isn't even first time he put his hands on you." dad says

hayley looks nervous for me, "jules i think you should tell them now" hayley says gently to me

they look at her then at me, "tell us what?" mom asks

i hesitate. i felt my heart start racing now that they're attention is on me. my palms start to sweat, "i need some water" i say quickly as i got up. i went to get some.

i chug it down and hayley meets me in the kitchen, "don't give me a panic attack today i don't need that today" i whisper to her

"you have to tell them or else in court in a few days it's gonna be exposed and they're gonna flip on you and then the court case will get worse" hayley whispers back

i hesitate, "i'm anxious already stop" i say

i go back and sit down as i'm sipping on another glass of water, "i'm umm... i'm... passing my classes" i say

my parents look at me a little confused. hayley face palms, "what's that have to do with this topic?" mom asks

"we're focusing on this abuse situation but good job honey" dad says

"that's not what she has to say" hayley says to them

they look confused, "then what is-" dad says until i cut him off.