63

sunday
cathcart household😁
9:05 am

~ jules pov

i woke up to the sunlight shining straight in my eyes. i sit up slowly and look around the room. everyone's still sleeping. mari's passed out on the floor and anna and lilia are sleeping in the bed. i forget what was going on last night and why i'm here and not at my house. when i remember i check the time and see 9:07 am on my screen. it's the end of april we have 1 more month of school until summer.

wait. hayley's still at the house fuck😳. i jump and run straight out the house tripping and stumbling around the wooden floors. i don't even have on shoes but i have to make sure hayley is ok and at home. i run out the front door and jog to my house right next door. i see the front door closed and so much trash in the yard i nearly had a panic attack this has never happened at our parties before. i go up to the door and open it it's unlocked and i see nobody in sight which is good at least she cleared them out last night.

i leave the front door open and walk in staring up at the stairs, "hayley" i say

"hayley!" i say louder. no response. i pray to god she's just sleeping and not not here. i go upstairs and her room door is open. what the hell. i walk in and see her sleeping and she wasn't alone there was a boy sleeping next to her shirtless. hayley's clothes were half on. i did not know what to think but i instantly got upset. all i could think was that he forced her into this. i pay myself to see if i have my gun on me but i don't.

"fuck" i say

hayley moves around a little, "what the fuck is going on here bro!" i shout to wake them up. they jump out of their sleep so confused.

hayley sees me and i saw the fear on her face. the guy is confused still, "why are you here so early?" hayley asks

i squint, "no what the fuck is this guy in yo bed for? did he do something to you you didn't give consent of? i'll blow his brains his brains if he did." i say with an attitude

the guy looked like his heart dropped when i said that, "jules no he.. look can we talk about this not right now he's right here" hayley says in a sassy tone.

"bro hayley who the fuck is he?" i ask

"look i just woke up i'll be heading out" the guy says as he got out of bed. he finds his shirt and put it back on.

i scold him, "don't fuck with my lil sister again" i say to him

"jules" hayley says with an attitude

"i'm sorry" the guy says before walking out the room. i watch him leave the house before coming back to look at hayley who's got her clothes fixed now. i peeped a white claw can pocking out from under her bed.

"why do you have to ruin everything all the time i can't even be a teenager" hayley says with an attitude to me

i look at the can and at her, "you got drunk when you told me you weren't gonna do that we promised" i say

hayley face palms, "jules why do you expect me to stay a child forever? yes i got drunk and hooked up with him now leave me alone." she says with an attitude before storming out of her room.

i was in shock. she's never done something like this before. she's only 15 when i was 15 i never had sex. i lost my virginity to joey when i was 16. but hayley.. my little hayley lost hers at an earlier age than me? i walk out her room and i see her downstairs grabbing trash bags. i shouldn't be mad at her i can't that's what mom is here to do. i have to be the understanding cool big sisters i always am to her.

i go downstairs and go into the kitchen with her. she saw me and i saw her get annoyed even more, "hey listen i'm not gonna make you feel bad for experiencing stuff" i say