48

saturday
Eddie's house 🤩
10:10 am

~ jules pov

i'm at eddie's we just wrote two songs we're about to record. we have one more to write and record then we can drop the 1st album. my income is coming in after we left the record label. our manager got a hold of it from them finally so my money is coming to me right now. i already have a 500k deposit in my account which is INSANE. that's just from my music streams. eddie hasn't got any money yet because we haven't dropped the album and he hasn't did a solo but he's working on his solo. i'm proud of him. he's made side money like me from the industry it's self. they paid us but not a lot. cole is getting emails after emails of sponsorships for us and interview requests. we're getting places better working at home than at the studio. last night at the party i got drunk and i didn't remember a lot. when i first pulled up to it i was high a little it wore off when i was partying. when i walked in everyone was greeting me and eddie i mean we're known. then lily took me to a room and we were talking as friends. i was telling her about jayden and how i don't know if i can trust her after devenity and she told me not to worry about that right now and she kissed me. it is my fault that i continued the kiss but i'm single so i can do what i want. then jayden came in and i knew instantly she was about to act up. so i went after her and we fought and in the bathroom we fought more she called me a gaslighter and manipulator. i never meant to hurt her. at the time i thought it was funny that she was calling me that shit when i wasn't doing that on purpose. i don't see why she gets so mad at me when we're broken up. she told me i wasn't in love with her as if she knows how i feel. after the party she left with friends i was told that and it started to hit me that she was really mad about it and i made her cry. i kept overthinking it. i realized i was blocked on everything and eddie told me this morning that she deleted me off her page. i did open instagram and supporters are blowing me up in my dms asking if we broke up and what's going on. someone made a tiktok about me and jayden fighting at the party but it wasn't a video of us fighting it was just text messages from someone that were sent to them about us fighting and they thought it was funny. it wasn't. so now i have to talk about it. her too. she's an influencer and i'm an artist we have to talk on this or they'll keep blowing us up. my mom almost beat my ass when i told her what happened. she's on jayden's side now like what the fuck🤨? she was bringing up her concussion and how two faced i am and i was taken ALLLLLL the way back when she called me two faced. i'm not fake and that offended me hard. i'm just gonna give jayden space. i'm going back to san diego after i leave eddie's. i'm staying for the weekend. my mom is at home. i was downstairs getting a snack from eddie's kitchen. his mom likes me😌. i walk into the studio room.

"where did cole go?" i ask eddie

"bathroom. let's record the first song i got it set" he says

i sit down next to him at the desk, "we really need to upgrade this room" i say

he smiles a little, "i'm working on it" he says

he hands me headphones and he took the other set, "does jayden hate me?" i ask out of nowhere

he's looking at the computer, "probably" he says

"does she actually hate people?" i ask

he raises his eyebrows, "yes. she's a hardcore hater. especially when it comes to ex's." he says

"can you get her to talk to me.. please." i say

he looks at me, "didn't you make her cry? the way she was talking about you yesterday sounded super bad she called you a gaslighter and manipulator and an asshole" he says

damn, "all because i kissed a girl while we're broken up? yeah i bet she didn't tell you that part." i say

"she did say that but she included the part you weren't including about you leading her on just to do what you did last night" he says