98

sunday
mom's house 🏡
10:05 am

~ jules pov

i woke up just a few seconds ago and jayden's still asleep next to me. i'm stretching right now. once i finish i get out of bed and start my morning routine by brushing my teeth first then i cleaned my face. by time i was done with that i walk into my room and see jayden moving around in bed. i pick up my phone and check it while i'm walking to my closet to find an outfit for the day. the second i walk into my closet i see my instagram dm messages flooded with shit about bella and zariah. so i click on the live of zariahs a fan tagged me in and i watched it the whole fucking thing. zariah exposed isabella for admiting her feelings for jayden last night and she went on to express how she felt and how she fought jayden because of bella liking her and she said she hopes i see her live which i didn't until now and she sent me a dm too that i was just about to open. i'm just as upset as zariah is right now. this isn't how i should start my morning now i'm angry. i go to the dms with zari and i read it. she says and i state, 'yo bella got feelings for yo girl bro that shit fcked up omm i thought i should tell u cuz ik they ain't gonna say shit jus watch yo back with them and if they fck us over it's fck em' my head is heating up from the angry im trying not to show on my face. i'm so fucking irritated right now it's insane. i text her saying 'i just saw this thanks for telling me i'll deal w/ them.' i turn off and groan in frustration as i threw my phone somewhere. i know it could've been broken based off the loud sound it made when it hit whenever it went. i try to relax and find my outfit but i was getting frustrated more because i couldn't figure out an outfit.

i took a second to chill out but right when i was about to be fully calmed down jayden came into the closet with me. i roll my eyes so hard, "damn what did i do?" jayden asks

my back is faced to her because i'm looking for my outfit, "get out" i say

"but what did i do? what happened to communication?" jayden asks

"jayden get the fuck out!" i shout

she was quiet for a few seconds but i heard her leave. i find my outfit and came out my closet with it. i put it on my bed and i look around to see where she went. she's in the bathroom brushing her teeth. i put my clothes on and when i was dressed i walk into the bathroom with her to fix my hair for the day and add some mascara.

we're both looking at ourselves in the mirror and i feel her checking me out on her end but i'm ignoring her. my outfit is cute i'm wearing a black graphic tee, baggy khaki cargos, the badge jordan 4's, and a badge zip up jacket but it's hanging off my arms. some jewelry too. i'm curling my hair.

"can i talk to you now?" jayden asks breaking the silence.

"fuck no shut the fuck up" i say

jayden sighs in frustration, "be mad" i add on

"i'm mad you're not speaking to me" jayden says

i pause for a second and pull up the message with zariah. i put my phone down on the counter and she came closer to me to read it while i continued to curl my hair.

jayden smacks her lips, "that has nothing to do with me tho that's bella's feelings" she says

"jayden you knew she been liked you and you never told me which is blowing me the most" i say with a little attitude

"because that doesn't matterrr all that matters is how i feel for YOU she's not in my eyes i'm literally obsessed with you i'd choose you over anybody else and you know this julianna." jayden says looking me deep in my eyes.

i was looking away but she kept making me look at her which was kinda hot, "so then tell that bitch off. tell who you love and who you belong to." i say with a little attitude