79

tuesday
bartels's household ♥️
8:00 am

~ jayden pov

last night jules got really anxious about her mom not answering and i was worried too but i couldn't show it so i calmed her down and i was taking care of her the whole night. she fell asleep on my bed before i was even in it. i went to bed at 11 she was sleeping before me. i was sleeping and she woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and got in bed to cuddle up on me. now i'm awake for school. she has work. she's still asleep though. i'm walking to the bathroom right now. i brush and wash my face and then grab my outfit for the day. i lay it out on the floor in my closet before walking out of my room. i look over the railing and i see nothing but breakfast.

"mom... dad?" i say loudly

no response so they're gone. bronny comes out his room half awake, "they left early for real?" bron asks

"yeah" i say before going back in my room. i go to my phone and i see texts from them saying they left at 6am. i turn off my phone and walk to close my door. jules starts to wake up just as i was going to my closet.

"good morning" i say

"morningg" jules mumbles

i saw her flip over to grab her phone. she's checking something, "i still haven't heard from her" she says in her tired voice.

i stretch and walk over to her, "i'm sure she's fine get up to get ready" i say

i put my hand out for her. she places her warm soft hand in mine. i help her out of bed and she goes into my bathroom and i start to get dressed in my walk in closet. i was struggling to find what shoes that's what took me the longest time in the closet. jules was done with her morning routine and came into my closet, "will you let me wear your clothes?" she asks

she hops up on my dresser, "do you need something to wear?" i ask

she nods, "the only other clothes i have near are at my dads house everything else is at my mom's" she says

i rub the back of my neck, "you can wear whatever you want just don't mess it up" i say

she smiles a little, "really jay jay?" she asks

i chuckle, "stop" i say

she giggles a little, "so i can wear whatever i want?" she asks

i nod. she smiles a little, "i like your outfits" she says softly as she pulls me closer to her.

here she goes on the freaky shit☺️. i smile, "nooo we're not doing this i got school you have work" i say

she smiles, "don't pussy out on me jayde" she says

i look her up and down, "i'm being responsible" i say

"don't be responsible right now ok?" she says softly before placing her lips onto mine. we start to make out slowly. she gets a hold of my sweater and starts to pull it off. leaving me in a white tank top and my sweatpants. i break the kiss to look at her, "don't try to tap out on me you asked for this" i say before picking her up and taking her to the bed. i throw her down and go lock my door really quick. i walk over to her and get in bed. we got under the sheets and immediately start to kiss her again. she was putting my hand where she wanted it to be so i pull off her pjs and her underwear. shit damn near was a thong but i liked it😌. i kiss down her body and start to give her head. it went a few minutes before i put on the strap and had her in missionary. she was begging me to stop after just 5 minutes because she couldn't handle it. she's still fighting to keep going right now.

the desperation on her face is making me more horny, "please baby i can't" she begs as she's gripping the sheets with one hand and the other resting above her coochie.