82

friday
dad's house 🏠
8:14 am

~ jules pov

after what jayden and i talked about last night she was blowing up my phone apologizing. i wasn't answering so she pulled up at 11 and literally climbed up to my window on the second floor and was outside it waiting for me to open it. i let her in and we talked about it again. she told me she's trying to make a decision and she doesn't wanna be rushed she let me know i'm in her thought process of this situation though. which didn't make me feel better nor worse. i mainly just remember us on my bed and she was looking me deep in the eyes making me look away every few seconds because of the tension i was feeling. she promised me she would talk to her parents about it but i was feeling bad for practically trying to force her not to go to her dream college because of me. so i apologized and i told her to make her choice and i won't be mad i'll be supportive. anddddd i kissed her in the middle of that. she was confused right before i kissed her and she questioned me but ignored her and we just kept making out and the longer we did that the more intense it got. we had sex. it was passionate and lowkey aggressive😅. she choked me a little too hard now i have a bruise on my neck but it's not that bad of a bruise. she gave me ice for it after we finished but i didn't use it. now im up for school getting out of bed. jayden went home after last night at 1 something. i couldn't risk getting caught with her in my bed my dad would be calling her parents asking if she had permission to come over. i slide on my slides and walk out my room. halfway down the stairs i heard talking. the closer i got it started to sound more like my mom and dad.

i step foot downstairs and my eyebrows shoot up. they decorated the whole kitchen with birthday stuff. there's a whole corner full of presents and breakfast on the table. i see my mom, dad, hayley, and casey my dads wife in the kitchen all talking.

i walk slowly to them and they slowly notice me coming. they smile at me, "good morning sleepyhead" dad says to me

"you woke up early today im surprised" casey says

my mom raises her eyebrows, "she wakes up on time??" my mom asks them in confusion

they share a laugh. i roll my eyes, "k good morning" i say as i walk over to hayley.

"happy birthday hayley" i say as i hug her. she hugs me back.

"thank you juli" hayley says.

we break the hug, "now what's going on this early?" i ask everyone

dad clears his throat, "we made a birthday surprise for hayley this is only the morning surprise after school she's got more" dad says

casey smiles, "yes and we have a birthday dinner tonight so make yourself available" casey says

i nod, "you're in this too?" i ask my mom

"oh of course" mom says

"hayley gets to choose what she wants to do today. so are you going to school or going to the amusement park with us?" dad asks her

hayley smiles a little, "is partying a choice?" she asks

i smirk to myself. that's my girl, "she just like me twin for real" i say to them

my mom shakes her head, "you girls party?" dad asks us

"they do a lot of things we will not be talking about right now.. make your choice hayley" mom says to us

"i have a test i should go" hayley says

"bro no way you choosing school on yo birthday" i groan

hayley stares at me blankly, "i care about my grades... sorry?" she says