CHAPTER - 63

Mc's POV:

"Oh my god Hannah , Is that you?"

The girl looked at me in shock and said "How do you know my name?"

"I'm so glad you are alive, Everyone is so worried about you. Thomas, Lilly, your friends and ....Jake"

At the mention of Jake's name she suddenly looked at me and said "You know Jake? Did he sent you?" at that question I frowned but technically he did sent me. I even got involved because of him. So I nodded in reply.

"Are you okay? Are you in pain? Did they even feed you?" I asked in concern.

At that tears prickled at her eyes but she took a sharp inhale and said "I'm fine and yeah they fed me enough to keep me alive." She continued looking at me with hope "Please tell me you got a plan. We have to get away . I overheard them saying they will close the matter tonight"

The new found information scared the shit outta me. I couldn't find my phone on me. He must've took it away when he knocked me out. My only hope is Jake saw my text and hopefully was close enough to find us.

"I got captured as I was following that Police chief Alan"

"Alan? Why would you follow him?"she asked dumbfounded.

"Cuz he's the Man without face" I said looking at her.

"So, he's the other one"she stated as I cocked my head confused. She continued before I can ask

"There are two of them. The man that talked to you before was Dr.Ulric Barret"

I knew it! I knew he was familiar. I found that voice note of Hannah from his cloud after cracking his password. His dog's name. Laula.

"He's your therapist" I said which earned me another surprised look. I said "We've been tracking you down for a while Hannah. Everyone of your friends. Thomas is a mess ever since your disappeared."

She started crying at the mention of her friends and her boyfriend.
Before she could say anything we've heard a loud crash distantly. Something happened and suddenly heard footsteps and a dragging noise of something. They dragged someone as well. Just like me and Hannah.

Unlike me this person seemed to struggle a bit as I heard muffling sounds. After tying them up the doctor that we saw earlier came and he put on the lights at which Hannah flinched and squinted her eyes adjusting to the light. Looking at that broke my heart, she must've been in the dark this whole time.

The doctor was infront of me and he smirked as he saw me. He bent down and ran his cold fingers through my cheeks at which I flinched back. My reaction satisfied him and he grinned and said the words that I've been dreading just before grabbing my chin and moved my head in the direction of the person.

My stomach dropped as I looked at him.

"Surprise! your boyfriend is here"

.
.
.
.

Only few chapters remain..