CHAPTER - 35

(Mc:main character)

.
.

Mc pov:

"You mean love like friends? Yeah Of course I do"Jessy said shrugging like it's obvious.

I retorted"No, you don't get it, I meant ,Are you in love with Hannah?".

Jessy was surprised. She didn't say anything for a moment but then laughed"What the heck?" When we didn't return the same reaction she stopped and said in more serious tone"No".

"Did you notice anything weird or something strange in Hannah's behaviour?"Jake asked. Jessy looked at me before answering, When I nodded that she can trust him ,she opened up and said" No, Not really.

But now come to think of it, she used to sit beside me and also she used to laugh at my jokes more" Jessy thought a bit more and continued saying"One day we both were drunk and I think we almost kissed, but I stopped because it felt weird , the next day she said she didn't remember it.

So, I also didn't say anything". I asked "When all did this happen?". Jessy thought a bit and said" I think it's almost been pretty much 2 or 3 months ago".

Both Jake and I fell silent. Jessy narrowed her eyes at me and asked"Mc I never lied to you nor did I ever tried to cover up something, then why do I get unfair treatment?".

"What are you talking about?"I frowned and asked .

"You are not telling me something and something is off, I can tell"she said folding her arms. She probed me more saying "I trusted you when I didn't even met you and I thought you trust me too. Sorry for expecting that" she said that and started to walk away but I didn't want her upset.

I looked at Jake but he shook his head not to tell her. I sighed thinking this is just like the last time when he said not to send me that video of Cleo running. "Trust me Mc, I still think she is involved in Hannah's kidnapping somehow" Jake said.

I don't even know what to say but I really am little scared to find out the truth, and I hoped that he is wrong. But deep down I know he is right...

.
.
.
.
.