CHAPTER - 37

(Mc : main character)

.
.

Mc pov:

My head hurts like hell. I can't see anything. I can't move. I can't scream. Hell I can't even breathe correctly. Something is covering my head I don't understand. I think I am shaking but then again I don't know. I am so scared that I think I'm gonna wet myself.

But somehow I guess I didn't. Hopefully I won't. I don't have a lot of options but I can still hear. As I concentrate on it I feel a breeze. I think I'm in an open space, then the hard surface for which I'm tied to is a tree. The ropes are really tight. I can't wriggle out of it. Not being able to see especially in this kind of helpless situation is a bit*h.

I hate it. Then I heard some leaves rustling making sound because someone is coming. I whimpered and tried to do something but Of course I couldn't.

When the rustling stopped I knew he's near me. I am trying to breathe and that's when I felt free air on my face. He took off that awful bag on my face. That's when I saw him. He's wearing some gloves and he's fully covered from top to bottom.

He is wearing that disgusting mask just like he did in the video. He came more near me on to my face and observed but didn't say anything for a while. God! That's the creepiest thing someone ever did to me other than being kidnapped of course.

"I warned you too many times. You really wanted to mess with me huh! " His voice is so gruff and I can't quite guess his age. He then said" You should've listened to me , you did this to yourself" he then Took out some rope and meat.

He tied some meat to me with ropes. He then said" Duskwood forests are huge, and most dangerous animals walk here. I hope the wolves will be happy with the snack I left them for here"he laughed and then walked away. As he was gone, I silently cried and prayed to god that someone would come.

I don't know what's gonna happen. I imagined a pretty good life with Jake. OMG Jake, what will happen to him if I die here. I can't die.

Now I remember Lilly's words from just before. Is this how this is gonna end? Is that it?. Is this how I'm gonna die? With in the hands of some psycho killer with a name of a legend. But if I die how Jake will feel?. I don't think he'll be fine.

He is already stressed as it is and now.. I am gonna die and All I can think if his handsome face and that adorable brown eyes. If I could just see his face just once. I cried with a cloth silencing my whimpers. At this moment , al I can think of is how much I love him.

There , I admit it now, to myself. But what's the point? Now he's never gonna a hear it. Oh my god! I fu*king love him so much💕.

.
.
.
.
.