CHAPTER - 21

(warning⚠️:adult content ahead. Please skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable with such content)

Mc pov:

I tightened my grip on his hair a little and licked on his neck exactly where I felt his pulse. He shuddered and I felt shivers ran down my spine. Now he just flipped me on the bed with our positions as him top of me in a second and he captured my lips in an instant.

His hands raked down to my waist and his other hand is gripping my neck making it impossible for me to pull back. I guess I just unleashed something from him that now he didn't hold back at all. The kiss was so intense that I felt fireworks inside me and everything below my waist started to buzz like crazy.

He left my lips just so I could breathe and started to attack my neck with open mouthed kisses. I squirmed under his touch. He found the hem of his shirt which I'm wearing and took it off of me. I don't know if it was just the cold  or him I felt goose bumps all over my body.

I still have my inner garments on but I felt so naked. I am not really the kind to be this fast in a relationship. But with him it kinda seems like we are already in a relationship for years. To be honest you can't judge a relationship just by the time. A person who you met days ago may make you feel like crazy when a person you know for years might not.

His eyes sparked at my frame and he didn't stop staring for a while, it made me a bit insecure So, I covered myself. He stopped me and said "I know what you're doing so stop doing that.. don't feel insecure. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen " . After that he started kissing my bra clad breasts while I felt a spark shooting from my chest to my labia and suddenly it felt a bit overwhelming. He observed it because he stopped doing whatever that he is doing and started looking at me intensely.

He then sighed again while taking my hand in his and said"  but I know this is too fast and you don't have to do anything you don't want to" he squeezed my hand and kissed it.

I felt my eyes moist a bit when he kissed my forehead and then he covered us with the thick blanket and spooned me from behind. I leaned my head on his chest and closed my eyes with so many thoughts in my head...

.
.
.
.
.