CHAPTER - 28

Mc:main character)

Mc pov:

"Look Jake , I have no idea Phil's gonna be there. You do know what Lilly said...I really didn't..."I was saying but he stopped me and said"No, I'm not talking about that. Now they're gonna ask you about me and it's impossible to avoid any of them when we're gonna investigate them"he said raking his hair away from his forehead making it's more messy ,still he looks so cute.

I shakes my thoughts away and he continued"Maybe I should  meet them ".

"What? No, anonymity is the top priority your words ,not mine"I stated his words, the obvious, just as he told me once.

I continued"If it was that important why did you let him see your face?", "Because you are more important"He replied with such emotion that even I could say he meant it. He realised that and changed the subject right away saying"Phil even has a footage of me barging in and even if I erase it there are people who saw me and it would be enough for the people who are hunting me".

"So, what do we do?"I asked worried about the situation. "Don't worry, I got an idea"he said winking at me which made me smile .I sighed and fell into his arms taking his smell in, it weirdly calms me down. But still I'm worried because I know things are getting messy more and more. Also, I know we still have a long way to go but for now I like what I have with him. I can tell he does too, So for now it's enough for me.

.
.
.
.
.