CHAPTER - 48

Mc's POV:

"Hey! Mc. Finally you remembered me huh? I thought you came here just to hangout with your boyfriend" Richy said wiping his hands off to some cloth. I just came to the Junkyard. Judging from all the sweat Richy's been working on some car. Wait! What? .

"You have a customer?" I asked surprised.

Richy made a cute offending face saying"You don't have to be that much surprised" while I laughed at him. But there's something eating him, I could tell. He is answering and all but there's something in his eyes some sadness.

"What happened Richy?" I asked him and he looked surprised and said  "Nothing! Why would you even ask that?"

I rolled my eyes and said "I have superpowers. Now tell me what happened?"

"There's nothing.... really...I.." he tried to make-up some excuse but I didn't let him get that much time.

"Don't even try Richy. Spill".

"I just told Jessy about our separate groupchat for Phil. You know about how suspicious he is and all and let's just say she didn't take it very good" he said it like some silly thing trying to smile it off or something but I can see the sadness behind his eyes.

"Hey.. don't worry she'll comeback"I tried to reassure him and he skield sadly at me.

Then suddenly he said "Wait! I know you didn't come here to talk about this. Now, tell me why are you here? "

"Geez! Fine. I'll get out of your hair just after you tell me something" as he waited I continued "Who do you suspect among the whole group?" .

He looked surprised and then lost in thought.

I said giving him a piece of paper "write whoever you suspect and put it in here please" I showed him a small cardboard box . He looked at me confused.

"I'm collecting all of our group's suspected list Richy. Just write whoever you suspect and put it in. Dont worry you don't have to put your name. It's anonymous" I said adjusting my hair.

"But why all this?" He asked.

"I suspect someone in our group is Mwf or his partner. There's no way he can know that without anyone of us spilling the info. He knows my boyfriend is here and it was exactly after I showed him to you all. I'm sorry but I really wanna know this. This idea may seem a little stupid but there's no online trail this way" I said determined.

"Okay. Just let us all know the results" he said looking worried after putting his slip into the box.

Soon Richy.

Very soon.

.
.
.