CHAPTER - 32

Jake pov:

As we were walking by hand in hand. Mc just tripped over something so, as in like instinct I grabbed her waist right away from behind. She chuckled at herself for being clumsy and turned to me.

God! She's so cute. I didn't changed my position of my hands so, they kinda still there. We were so close that I can feel her breath on my face and I'm sure both our chests are touching.

I caught her eyes boring into mine and her breath became faster. The thing is we both know the effect we have on each other but circumstances are different. 

It would've been different if we had met another way but I know I wouldn't have let her get close to me. I wouldn't change a thing about how we talked to each other. It would be one hell of a story for my grandkids someday.

What? Where did this thought came from?. As I was thinking and imagining impossible scenarios Mc leaned a bit towards me. I felt the same magnetic force from her lips everytime my lips surrender. But before we could do that someone cleared their throat startling us. Mc pushed me gently and as I see the source of disturbance , it was Richy along with Jessy and Cleo.

They all started staring at me from top to bottom. After that Cleo asked Mc " It's your boyfriend Isn't it?, Hello! I'm Cleo , This is Richy and Jessy . We are Mc's friends". I said "Nice to meet you ".

Jessy was gonna say something but Mc chipped in before and say "What was that just before? Is that...Hannah?". "Fortunately No, that was the guts of some animal. Some forensic analyst said it's a horse's intestine or something" Richy said assuringly. I released a breath I was holding in relief. God! I've never been so grateful for hearing that news. Richy asked"So, we never caught your name". I cleared my throat and said " Ja.. Jack. My name is Jack" .  Mc looked at me like I grew two heads but looked right away avoiding suspicion.

Then she grabbed my hand and said to them just before dragging me away from them"Thank god, I'm so relieved about that. I'm sorry guys but we really need to be at someplace, I'll catchup with you later" . She didn't even glanced back and we walked fast away from them. After a bit when we know nobody's near us she giggled and said" So, Jack huh?" . "So, Boyfriend huh?" I teased. She blushed but didn't say anything. She didn't need to say anything, Her eyes told everything that needs to know.

.
.
.
.
.