CHAPTER - 23

Mc pov:

I took a shower and managed to sneak out of the room without anyone being noticed. Jake said he needs to do an errand and would checkout soon. I called Lilly while walking and told her about this. She was so excited and more than willing to help. This change in her bought us together and now I may even call her one of my friends, who knew? If anyone wouldve said this when she released the video I'd have told them to go and join an mental asylum.

I was thinking to myself only then I got a call from Jessy. Crap! I didn't tell her that I stayed st Jake's. I lift the call and before I could say , she told me" Sorry, Sorry Mc. I didn't tell you that I was gonna stay at Dan's. I was worried when I didn't even got a text. Please don't be mad at me.. please.."she was going on and on.

I internally laughed.

Sometimes I don't understand if she is that much of an adorable Angel or that naive girl. Anyway I told her"it's okay , Jessy." .She said" I'll make it up to you, why don't you come to Aurora tonight? I'll invite the whole gang there. We can talk about it. I've also heard you've been combing through the Duskwood for Hannah. We can talk about your progress"she said excitedly.

"How did you know?" I asked like a stupid Iam when I already know that nothing is a secret in this town. Not really. Jessy just giggled and cut the call.

I was hungry, So I quickly dropped by the Rainbow cafe. The vanilla Latte here is really amazing. I even had a cinnamon pie which was also good.

It kinda absent mindedly reminded me of Jake. Oh god! That man has been inside my thoughts for so long even before we met. He make my heart flutter with his adorable eyes and not to mention waking up next to him and  these few days had been a gift. But I'm still confused about the whole thing. Atleast I am in the process of finding out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.