CHAPTER 45

(Mc: Main character)

Mc's POV:

Phil asked winking "Hello baby girl,Miss me?" and there we go with that cocky attitude again. Jessy was shocked looking at his bruises and asked him"Phil, Did you get into a fight? Oh my god! This will ruins the chances of getting you out more". Phil rolled his eyes before replying "I won't be here long because I'm innocent and you will prove it. Won't you sweetheart?".

I asked him perplexed "Why me? I could just go away without looking back" . He was surprised a bit but smirked and said "And yet you are still here checking me out and hearing my crap" . Jessy was not really sure what's going on. Her brother is battered up but he's still flirting with me and I just challenged him that I don't give a fu*k. So, yeah I get her confusion. Sorry Jessy I was kidding. I will help him.

I asked Phil "Is there anything we should know that will help in proving your innocence?". He smiled and said "That dead girl ..Amy right? She came to my bar few weeks ago. I didn't know she was missing if so, I would have told you right away" he continued after sighing"She came for a drink and asked me Aurora's old owner's address. I asked her why and she said she wanted to meet him or something. I gave her the address and as far as I remember she took a match box with her that day "

Jessy asked "The previous owner name is Michael Hanson right?" while Phil nodded  Yes. Suddenly he asked Jessy"I wanna have a word with Mc" . Jessy nodded and gone out . He looked at me and said"Look, I know I am asking too much..but I guess you left a lasting impression huh?" . I know what he's hinting and I have got to let him know my intentions" I love my boyfriend Phil. I don't wanna give you any ideas. It's probably better if we clear that confusion". Phil looked at me intensely and said winking"Doesn't mean I will never have a chance baby girl". He also continued "So, are you going to help me?"

"Yeah , we will help you.. as long as you are innocent. We will help you but I have a condition" . Phil's eyes sparkled and he said"I will give you as many as kisses you want". I rolled my eyes and said " I want you to treat your sister right, Phil".

His demeanor changed in a second and he said"That's none of your business". "Oh yeah? Then your arrest is also none of my business"I started standing up and he stopped me. I sighed and said "She is a good sister and a good person..you know that and she cares for you so much, I just want you to give her a chance okay? Think about it" and I just left after so many legal checkups and procedures.

As I collected my things back and exited the building I saw a confused Jessy and a fuming Jake standing right there looking at me.

Oops.

.
.
.
.
.