CHAPTER - 43

(Mc:main character)

Jake's POV:

I just sat beside Mc while she is just playing with her food. Why isn't she eating? We are currently in Cleo's dinner room while everyone is eating. She invited Mc and the others to her home this morning and I must say I do not regret it. Because, after a long time I could use a home cooked meal and also I wanted to  see everyone. Dan is also here. He is doing fine regardless of his injury and he's so milking it by making Jessy feed him. I felt everyone's gaze at me. 

Apparently  Richy is the one looking more at me than others. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably and looked at Lilly. She's looking more sad these days.I don't understand why...maybe because of Hannah. I feel more helpless these days. I couldn't even help much. I  heard about Phil's arrest .

I know he flirted with my girl. I also know he is trying to get her. That's why I said I am her boyfriend which came true I smiled at that thought. I came out of my thoughts when I  saw Mc licking sauce off of her fingertips and I was turned on just like that. I just can't think rationally when she's beside me. That's when Richy cleared his throat and started saying "Shall we talk about what should we do next?".

Then Thomas showed us the very same news clip  again. I kind of saw that and observed it so many times.I hacked almost every person's database here and I couldn't  get anything useful. Richy always have pictures of him working and cars and it's parts , Jessy had traveling and some animals pictures mostly, Cleo obviously had recipes pictures all over, Lilly had some flowers, leaves and her selfies, Thomas had his and Hannah's pictures mostly, Well Dan has pictures in mostly gym and showing off his muscles.

And Phil..Well! He's also has pictures showing off his cigar and tattooes Of course giving the bad boy vibes. I don't understand why girls fall for that?

Suddenly Jessy said "I am so sorry you had to go through that Mc". I squeezed Mc's hand automatically when I remembered the state she was in. Tied to a freaking tree in the middle of forest. I will fucking kill that MWF when I got my hands on him.She smiled sadly and said thanks.

Richy continued "You have no idea how bad we feel about the whole thing Mc, I am so glad you are fine"and hugged her from the side. I frowned but didn't say anything. I know he feel something for her maybe as a friend or not but I trust Mc so I am not jealous.Also Dan said "You survived it Mc, I'm proud of you and I hope you are also doing fine Lilly" for which Lilly looked a bit surprised but nodded her head. She also had a bandage on her head.

Fortunately it wasn't a hard hit so, she is also fine.Cleo said suddenly "I don't think it's safe for you anymore Mc, god forbid anything happen but you have to consider the danger here". Mc smirked and said "Thank you for your concern but I'm not going to backdown Cleo, if any I am now more determined than ever, we will catch him and he will pay for what he's done and We will find Hannah" and I felt proud of my girl.

.
.
.
.
.