CHAPTER - 42

(Mc:main character)

Mc pov:

After our "showering" session I was so sore. I blushed thinking about it. He is still showering while I am thinking about all the dirty things we did and surprised at myself about how much I wanna do it again.

As I got dressed I looked at the mirror. I traced the scars that are on my face. They don't sting anymore but the memory is what that stings. There's a shiver that just ran down my spine just thinking about that bastard. I was never that much terrified as i was in the forest.

I really am thankful for Jake. I can't even imagine if he hadn't  found me though. That's when I felt his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jake wiping my tears. I silently sobbed while he just hugged me and saying "I've got you" over and over.

I pulled back after a bit and looked into his brown orbs filled with love at me. He leaned in and brushed his lips to mine so softly. We kissed very slowly. It was very gentle and feathery but it even felt more intense than ever. That's when I heard a sound and we both saw Lilly at the door. Jake asked her if she was okay or not. She nodded yes and then gone.

He then started wearing clothes as I left the room to talk to Lilly. I saw her making some breakfast while crying? Wait! She's seeing something in her phone and crying. "Lilly?"I startled her and she said"Yeah! Breakfast is almost done" and faced the other way. As I probed and asked her"Are you alright?" .

She nodded yes but didn't even see my face. I let it be for the mean time but I will ask her again.

I have no idea where my phone is and I don't even know what's going on. So, I asked Jake and he then backed up all the data and my acc and gave me his laptop. I was surprised to see so many texts. I read them for so much time and I was really shocked to see that Phil got arrested and The dead body that was found was a girl named Amy's. I saw that news clip and she kind of resembles Hannah. I mean the hair and all. So, I texted everyone to meet me.

.
.
.
.
.