CHAPTER - 53

Mc's POV:

As Thomas is driving, we both sat in rhe back seat while Jake was still looking at his phone. My nerves are getting to me. After all this time we finally stepped up and I'm kind of worried that we may come across something we can't handle. I hope to god we can but, if I say I'm not worried I'd be lying. Thomas was silent all the way till we reached a few yards away from that spot. There's no room for the car to fit in the forest, even if we drive inside it's more likely that we'd endup hitting a tree. So, We left the car there and started walking. Jake spotted something as we were walking and we saw two birds of some sort which were dead and it's kind of weird because they doesn't have feathers. That's when I saw the black colored  head of the bird and I felt a shiver down my spine.

Fu*k!

"Those are Ravens aren't they?" Thomas spoke while Jake nodded. We walked more inside while I was still looking all around to make sure we aren't being watched. Jake made sure to put up some clues like tying a rope to the trees wherever we moved in turns just so we doesn't get lost. Almost after 20 minutes or so, we finally reached the dare house that Richy showed me before.
"This is the dare house"I said looking at it. It's locked just as I saw in the video call with Richy few days ago, when I didn't came to duskwood.

We started looking over and around the house and that's when Jake shouted "I found  something"

.
.
.

(Meanwhile)

Lilly's POV:

I'm waiting for almost an hour but they won't let me go inside to talk with him. No matter how many times I ask the lady says he's busy and wait. Since when that many people started to go to psychologist in Duskwood?

Enough is enough! I'm not going to sit on my ass while Hannah and Richy is in danger. Just when I stood up I saw someone leaving from doctor's office. I smoothed my dress and walked inside to find the man sitting on a sofa comfortably. He must be in mid forties or early fifties with a receding hairline. He looked cool and calm a gave me a little smile professionally.

I sat on the other sofa opposite to him. He asked looking at some form which I think are the one's that I filled when I came earlier.

"Hello, Lilly. You are Hannah's sister, aren't you?"

"Yes"

"So, tell me. How can I help you?"

"I.. I wanna know if Hannah's having depression"

"You do know that I cannot give you any details about my patients. It's against the law" he said folding his arms and continued

"Let's talk about you. You look like there's so much going on and you can talk to me. This is a safe place"

That last sentence made me snap and I said "A safe place? Really? How come you didn't listen to Hannah in this safe place huh?"

.
.
.
.