CHAPTER - 29

(Mc: main character)

(Mwf:man without face)

Mc pov:

As I walked to Jessy's place I found the door open. I panickly entered inside looking for the burglar who broke in. I then saw  a sheet of paper on the ground right in the middle of living room. I took it and saw the same kind of letters that were glued from newspaper. It is exactly like from the picture Cleo showed to me.

Fu*k.

It's Mwf.

The letter says
"I warned you so many times but you just wouldn't listen. If you don't leave Duskwood with that boyfriend of yours, I am coming for you next".

Oh my god! I just couldn't understand what happened. I sent a picture of the letter to Jake and He called me right away. "Mc , I'm on my way. Don't open the door for anyone, Not even Jessica. You hear me?.

Lock all the doors." I didn't even reply. I don't know what happened to me. I thought I was braver than this. Heck, I even imagined kicking his ass if he comes infront of me. But after being a target of him and the thought of some kind of sicko after me is unsettling. Jake came faster than I thought and he took me and my things out of Jessy's apartment and he drove me to Lilly's.

There's an out house connected to Lilly's. He said we both will stay there. Lilly said she was glad to be of help. I have someone on my mind with a suspicion but it's kind of a long shot.

We both came in along with my bags. Jake made me sit on the bed and as he was leaving I grabbed his hand and said"I'm scared Jake". He squeezed my hand and said"Don't be" and he hugged me rubbing my back. And just like that I don't feel that much of fear I did sometime before. I guess, the idea of facing him alone was scary , not with Jake. I felt like I can do anything with him by my side. And I just knew at that moment he's the one.

.
.
.
.
.