CHAPTER - 27

(Mc:main character)

Mc pov:

I can already see my phone still on call, meaning Jake's still hearing and watching. Ok. Let's do this. I thought. Phil  just came inside and saw all of us at the table. Cleo started to look uncomfortable.

Of course she came here like me only cuz, Phil won't be here. Jessy scurried away towards him and asked him the reason of his fast arrival. He said"This is my fu*king bar, Jess. I will come whenever the hell I want" and took off his coat.

He is indeed an attractive man but he's no Jake. Also, I don't appreciate the tone he just used on my friend. He came towards the table and asked" Is everything's fine?. Are the drinks good?". "They're fine, Thankyou"Thomas said suppressing his anger tone.

"Would you atleast stay this time or your boyfriend is gonna come and drag you away again?"Phil asked straight away to my face.

Fu*k.

I'm busted.

Everyone except Lilly gave me an unbelievable type of face. Jessy shrieked saying"What? You're boyfriend is here?" and Thomas continued "You have a boyfriend?". Phil said "Wow! Looks like I started something here, goodluck with that babydoll"and he just left.

Dang it! What should I tell them? Then I got a text and saw it was Jake's. It was saying "Get out of there Now!". Exclamatory mark?.

I gotta hurry.

I stood up and took my handbag. They say me and had a puzzled look on their faces. I said"It's an emergency. I gotta go. Please don't think I ditched on you guys. We will talk later and you will meet him" I said smiling and saw Lilly nodding at me like she understood. I walked furiously to outside with fast steps and started walking towards Jessy's apartment. I really got to get out of  her place. It's kind of far and I am always walking.

As I was walking I found Jake on the way. He took my hand and dragged me towards the trees. When he was convinced that we are well hidden he said "What was that?".

.
.
.
.
.