CHAPTER - 13

Mc pov:

I was so surprised aa soon as I saw the name. I saw a text of Jessy saying me that Lilly is wanting to meet me. Richy called and said the same thing. As soon as I hung up Lilly called and told me to meet at Rainbow cafe. I used the map I have of duskwood and reached Rainbow cafe. After knowing that name, everything started to make sense a little by little. But for now, I will be silent. I have to talk to Jake before telling anyone. I can't trust anyone again. Not even Jessy. I'm sure that she doesn't have anything to do with Hannah's disappearance but I have to be careful. I trust Jake more.

As I entered the cafe Lilly's already sitting there drinking coffee. She looks more sophisticated than I gave credit for her. She was just looking at the door but she didn't recognise me. So, I just sat infront of her. She looked at me and then said

"Mc? Is that you?"

"Yes, Lilly"I said .

"Wow, you look.....nice"she said looking at me and my outfit. I was wearing a black jeans with a top paired with an overcoat. It's getting more cold day by day here.

"So do you. What is it that you wanna talk?" I asked her folding my hands.

"First things first, I apologise for my behavior at first towards you. I acted irrationally towards you and ... him. I'm really trying to make up. I hope you know that."she said looking at me.

"I know and Jake knows too"I said.

Her eyes popped open as she said
"He texted you back? Wow. Is he okay? Can you ask him to text me too please?"she asked me pleading.

"I can try"I said not trying to kill her excitement.

"I wanna help you find Hannah. Is there any lead?" She asked me.

"As a matter of fact I do. I want you to  find me something personal to Hannah, like a diary or something?"

"I don't know if she had any. But I have a key to Hannah's apartment though"she said taking out the keys.

I stood up and said

"Let's go and find some clues shall we?"

.
.
.
.