Chapter 22 (18+ scene toward the end of chapter)

Lucy's POV:
I woke up to my stomach growling at me because I never ate dinner last night. I looked over at the clock it was only 4 in the morning, so I grabbed both mine and Max's phones and I got his friends phone numbers and put them in my phone and mine into his and created a group chat and said, "Hey y'all since things didn't really go as planned yesterday's would you guys be up to just our group hanging out at the lake today."
"That sounds fun, but who is this." Parker said.
"Oh yeah, yall don't have my number it's Lucy. I stole your numbers from Max's phone."
"Cool, why you up and are you ok?" Parker asked.
"Could ask you the same thing. But I am fine now. I am up because I am hungry, but I also don't want to wake Max by getting up."
"That makes sense. I just was up going to the bathroom when my phone went off." Parker answered.
"Cool, I am just getting up because either that will wake Max or my stomach will."
"Lol, I am going back to bed. See you later, Lucy."
"See you, Parker."
I start to move Max's hands to get up, then he moves and groans. "Where are you going."
"The kitchen I am hungry."
"I'll come with you. I haven't eaten either."
We got up and headed to the kitchen and made some sandwiches. Max asked, "How are you doing this morning?"
"Alot better after everything. I had really nice dreams, so that made it better."
"Yeah, I saw one before I fell asleep."
My cheeks got red, not knowing which one he was talking about, "What was the dream about?" I questioned.
"Just us and all our friends hanging at the lake."
"Oh, ok. By the way, I created a group chat with all our friends and invited them to the lake today." I said, sounding relieved.
"Ok, cool. Why'd you almost sound scared when you asked me what the dream was about." Max asked.
"It's nothing." I said, shoving more sandwich in my mouth.
He grabbed my waist and sat me on the counter and walked between my legs and said, "You wouldn't have sounded scared if it was really nothing."
I heard some people coming, so I wasn't going to answer him, so I just pulled his face to me and kissed him. Luke and Max's parents entered the kitchen, and his dad cleared his throat, making Max pull away and blush when he saw their parents standing there. I blushed, too. Just realized I only put on one of Max's shirts with nothing under it last night. Which made Luke and his dads laugh. Hailey said, "Could you two do that in your room and not on the counter, please?"
"Sorry Hailey, we were down here eating food. When this one decided to put me on the counter to try to get me to answer a question but I just kissed him to get him to shut up." I said laughing.
"What's the question?" Windy asked.
"Oh, I was just trying to figure out why this one got scared when I said I saw one of her good dreams after the nightmares?"
Hailey and Windy gave me a look like they knew why I was worried, and Windy winked at me. Making me roll my eyes.
"Hey, let's get ready for the lake, and if we are there before everyone else, they can just meet us there." I said.
With that, Max and Max headed up to our room.
"So now that we are alone, are you going to tell me what these dreams of yours were about?" Max asked as soon as the door shut. I had started digging through my stuff for my camo binki and pulled out a pair of shorts to put over it. After I found it, I turned around and saw Max giving me puppy dog eyes. "Ok, fine, I'll tell you." I said.
"Yay." Max said excitedly. Then we sat on the bed. "Ok, so the lake with everyone turned into just us at the lake..." I stopped for a second, and he said, "And?"
"Well, we ended up going skinny dipping, and after us having some fun splashing around in the water, things may have turned sexual." I then looked at him, and his eyes were a little darker than normal, "So you had a wet dream about us?" Max questioned.
"Yeah." I said shyly, blushing.
"That all sounds like fun. Maybe we could do it sometime." Max said.
"Ok, that surprisingly will be my first time going skinny dipping." I said, smiling. "If only I didn't already invite everyone to the lake, we could go today." I laughed at his face.
"Maybe we still can tonight. If you want to?" Max said.
"Ok, but we may want to get ready to head to the lake with everyone before we are the last ones there." I said.
"So what if we are the last one there you got my all hot and bothered now." Max said. I look down, and he definitely has a very prominent bulge in his boxers. When I looked up and he was looking at me smiling, I bulshed.
"We should probably deal with that before we leave." I said giggling.
"What do you mean by that?" He asked, pulling me on to his lap. He then pulled my face to his kissing me hard and passionately. I moved my hips to where I could feel his bulge against me. When I did that, he bucked up, pushing against me, making me moan into the kiss. He then broke the kiss and started kissing down my neck till he got to his mark on my neck when he was kissing there I was moaning so much and was now dripping wet. He put his hands under his shirt and pulled it off of me. Then picked me up and put me on the edge of the bed and started kissing my mark again and then continued kissing down going between my boobs and down my stomach then to my inner thighs kissing and sucking and nibbling there and I knew it was going to leave hickeys on my thighs. Then he kissed up my thigh probably leaving hickies, and his lips started kissing and sucking at my clitorus, and I was a moaning mess. He ran his tongue between my slits licking up some of my juices. He moved his mouth down, and his tongue was starting to poke at my entrance. His hands on my butt he used to pull me even closer to him. Then he buried his tongue inside me, pumping it in and out. I looked down at him, and we made eye contact as he was eating me out. Then he squeezed my ass hard and brought me as close to him as I could go, and his nose hit my clitorus. Which made me grip the sheets and scream his name as I came undone and he was licking up all my juices. When I was done, I grabbed his head and brought it to me, kissing him hard. Then I flipped us over, so I was on top of him sitting in his lap. I broke the kiss, kissing my way down his neck when I started kissing at his mark. I could feel his dick start to twitch. That's when I laid him down and started kissing down his chest. Hooked my fingers in the waistline of his boxers, pulling them down and then taking him in my hand and kneeling at the end of the bed. I start kissing the tip of his penis. Started swirling my tongue around the shaft as I started to slowly take him in my mouth. He was down my throat when I got to the base, and all 10 inches of him were down my throat. I start bobbing my head he takes one of his hands and curls it in my hair and started controlling how fast I was going he was moaning so much that it made me moan on his dick and he came undone shooting his seed down my throat.
When we were done, I went and brushed my hair and threw it in a ponytail, and we both put our swimsuits on. I put my shorts on, and we headed to the lake.