Chapter 3

Max's POV:
Carson woke me up when we landed. We got off the plane and went got our bags and went out to were people wait for their loved ones and saw 4 soldiers standing in a straight line with their hands behind their back. I turn and saw Luke come out from bag collection and he went over and join the other 4 soldiers which looked really weird to see 5 soldiers just standing in a straight line in the middle of the airport. The I turn back to where Luke just came from and saw Lucy walking out as soon as she walked out the 5 soldiers stared saluting her and then I heard the most beautiful laugh. Then she said, "boys relax." The all the boys went over and hugged her making me growl. Then I heard one of the boys ask, "Why is a wolf growling at us."
Luke replied, "Blake that's just my Alpha and brother."
That annoyed me that Lucy didn't tell them that I was her mate. After that they broke apart walking together to their car and Lucy asked, "You guys have all your stuff and guns right?"
"Yep but why do we have to do this everytime?" One of the boys that I didn’t know a name of answered.
Lucy looked like she was getting mad, "Zach because if you can't survive the run with your gear 10 miles to base you won't survive out there you should know that this isn't your first tour with me."
"Yeah I know I'm sorry Luc." Zach replied.
""Alright boys your better be ready this week will be hell worse then basic I am going to push yall past your limits so I know that you can survive anything that is thrown at us in the next six months." Lucy said.
With that they all got in their car and me and Carson got in ours.
When we got about 10 miles from base they pulled over all of the jumped out each had a bag on and a rifle, but Lucy had two rifles and they started running behind their car.
Carson yelled at them and asked, "Luke why's the girl have more things then the rest of you?"
Lucy actually growled at him and turned around running backwards and yelled back, "Because this is the equipment we will have for the next six months and no one I mean no one touches my baby outside the case besides me without dying."
With that she turned around and started running faster and her team sped up to keep up with her. I turned to Carson and asked, "I wonder what the difference between the two rifes are?"
"Not sure, but her special one looks cool." Carson replied.
I looked up again and saw the boy I think Luke called Blake put his arm over Lucy's shoulder as they ran. It looked like they where having a conversation, but I couldn't hear a word of what they said. This was making me want to growl. Then we were finally at the base Lucy and that Blake guy separated from the rest of the group and headed in the same direction that we needed to go to meet the Alpha's office.