Chapter 2

Lucy's POV:
After meeting my mate at the airport I boarded the plane and found my seat next to one of my brothers Luke. As soon as I sat down Luke turns to me sniffing the air and said, "Lucy why do you smell like my Alpha?"
"Oh so he's an Alpha and an Alpha to one of my team members at that." I said rolling my eyes.
"What did Max do now?" Luke questioned.
"For one why are you not calling him Alpha. And for two he hasn't done anything bad." I said.
"Remember I told you I am the Beta's little brother and right now he isn't in charge of me you are."
"That's just great" I said signing.
"What is just great? Lucy what ever it is you can tell me?" Luke said.
"If I tell you, you can't treat me any different alright?"
"Do you really think I would treat you different we are literally going to war together and we will do everything to come back together Lucy."
"Ok, your right." I said laughing. "So, I found my mate today at the airport and it just happens to be your Alpha."
"Oh, so your Max's mate so that makes you my Luna." Luke said smiling.
"No it doesn't I am still just your commander and I expect you to treat me as such."
"I am still going to treat you like my commander. Max is like another older brother to me so that just makes you even more of a sister to me Lucy."
"Ok, but please don't say anything to the other boys please."
"It your thing to tell them when you are ready but just warning you Max and my brother Carson are coming to the base to meet with the General who is also an Alpha."
"Ok, thanks for the heads up and I know the general is an Alpha you didn't have to tell me. Also I will let you off the plane first when we get to Virginia."
"Why you letting me off first?"
"You really don't think I have realized what you boys do and this way you don't have to run to get in the line." I said laughing.
"Ok that's true." Luke replied. With that I turned and took a nap till Luke woke me up saying we landed.