Chapter 17 (18+ Scene)

Lucy's POV:
As soon as the door shut to our room, Max had me pinned against it. Kissing me hard and passionately, and I moved my hands under his shirt, trying to pull it off. We broke the kiss and took each others shirts off. Then we were kissing again. His hands went to my ass trying to pick me up,  I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist I could feel his bulge up against me which made me moan and he took that opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. I tried to put my hands in his hair, but he took my wrists in one hand and pinned them above my head. The dominance he was showing was making me so wet. But me also being a dominant person, most the time I then did something he wasn't expecting I used my feet to pull both his shorts and boxers down, then wrapped my legs around his waist again. He then broke the kiss and growled lowly in my ear, "A little impatient, are we?" In the most sexest voice I could I said, "Well, of course I am." Making him laugh a little. He let my hands go and started carrying me to the bed as we headed toward the bed he undid and took off my bra. Then he tossed me on the bed, and I looked at him. My eyes went a little big he was probably a good 10 inches long and also girthy, making me nervous. He smiled at me and said, "Do I make you nervous?"
"Maybe a little." I said nervously.
"It's ok, baby. I will take it slow." Max said sweetly.
With that, I sat completely up grabbing his neck and pulling him to me, kissing him and pushing my tongue into his mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance. His hand moved down my body, going under my shorts and underwear line, and started rubbing my clitorus, making me moan into the kiss. He pulled his lips away and kissed my neck right by my ear and said, "You're so wet for me, baby." As he slid to fingers into me, making me throw my head back, moaning. He kissed down my neck, finding my sweet spot where he was going to mark me. Making me moan and start to dig my nails into his back. He sped up his fingers, and his lips moved to my boob sucking hard. I was getting close to cumming when he pulled his fingers out making me whine. He chuckled at me as he put his fingers in his mouth sucking my juices off of them which was so hot to watch. Then he pulled my shorts and underwear off and said, "Are you sure you're ready for this?"
"Yes I want you inside of me." I said.
Then he lined himself up with my entrance and started to slowly push into me and he growned I screamed because it was a little painful at first as he stretched and filled me then it turned to absolute pleasure and I was moaning so loud and dug my nails into his back. As soon as he was all the way in he started pumping in and out slowly as one hand was gripping my butt and the other was kneading my boobs. I moaned, "Faster Harder." So he started pounding into me hard but it felt so good I started moving my hips to match his speed I was getting close to orgasm I clinched around him cumming hard screaming, "Max!!" And digging my nails into his back. He came undo at the same time pumping his seed deep inside of me. And we both bit into the others neck marking each other as ours. "That was awesome." I said.
"Yeah it was." Max said. I started kissing him and I could feel him start to get hard again inside of me and said, "You up for round 2."
"If you are."
Then I went back to kissing him and flipped him over so I was on top and from this position he felt like he was even deeper inside me. I started grinding my hips against his making both of us moan loudly. I leaned down and kissed him as I started moving my hips up and down. He started thrusting his hips up as well. It wasn't long before we both came undone again. Then I lifted myself off of him and collapsed next to him. He got up and grabbed a towel and helped clean me up. Then climbed back in bed, and we curled up together and feel alseep almost instantly.