Introduction+Authors Note

Hey!
I'm writing a story for the first time so please don't hate on me if it's cringy.
Thankyou for reading <3

CHARACTERS~

Dev Kapoor- 30 years oldDev is currently every girls dream boy

Dev is currently every girls dream boy. He has multiple blockbuster films and is arguably the cutest/sexiest/hottest man in Bollywood at the moment. Unfortunately his success has brought him money and arrogance. He makes news every week with his hookups and parties. Dev is not in contact with any family members.

Priyanka Kaur (Pihu) - 26 years old Pihu is the cool breeze on a hot summer day

Pihu is the cool breeze on a hot summer day. Working as a party planner her only goal is to make her parents proud and is very close to her family. She is an only child and a very confident, easy going and reserved person. Coming from an upper middle class background she has big dreams of proving that "daughter can do it all".

SUPPORTING~
Anisha Malhotra - 43 years old
Anisha is Dev's PR head. She is a pr expert and dictates a lot of Dev's life and is strict. She doesn't like people who arent in the industry. Not alot is known of her personal life.

Vyom Gupta - 28 years old
Vyom is Dev's BFF and has known him since his pg days. He doesnt do much by profession but is always there for Dev. Hes a cute soft chocolate boy who grew up as a younger child of a rich family.

Jay Dixit (DJ) - 25 years old
DJ is Dev's freshman assistant.
Straight out of college, he messes up
on alot of things but is really loyal to
Dev. He is a shy, awkward and
introvert boy.

Nidha Kaur - 19 years old
This is Pihu's bsf aka cousin.  Pihu raised her like a mother and they are close. She is a energetic, bubbly and swooning girl. She is also in school for medical school.

Sharddha Patel - 26 years old
Sharddha is Pihu's coworker and bestie. She knows all about Pihus struggles and supports her at all times. She is very outgoing and hardworking.

Dheeraj and Amrita Kaur - 51 & 49 years old
Pihu's parents. They believe in Pihu a
lot. Retired just last year due to Pihu's
success. Are always worried for her
due to the societal pressure of bearing only a daughter.

~I have not put faces of anyone due to not wanting to restrict the readers imagination. You guys are free to imagine the character with the given description and aesthetics I have given.
(I will be writing the first chapter shortly 💙)