Fifty four

Shen Fangyu came back from class at A Medical University. He didn't go to the office and went to the operating room first.

"Jiang Xu hasn't come out yet?" He looked at his watch and said, "It's been a few hours."

"The situation is complicated," the doctor who said shook his head. "This operation is not easy." He said, "Dr. Jiang probably knows that he only lined up this one today," he looked out of the window. "I don't know when I have to do it."

"Did he eat it?" Shen Fangyu asked.

"No," the doctor said, "He did all the metastatic tumor. If the tumor is cut slightly absent-in, it is easy to be clean, and it can't be replaced, and it can't be stopped at all."

Shen Fangyu frowned slightly when he heard the words.

He went to the locker room to change his clothes, took a box of milk from the lounge, and roughly attenuated the surface of the box. When he inserted a straw and walked into the operating room, Jiang Xu was operating on the Kukenbo tumor.

The removal part of the original stove was over. An Wei was not in a hurry to leave. When he came, he nodded to him, but Jiang Xu did not notice him coming.

He walked around behind Jiang Xu, motioned to the nurse beside Jiang Xu with his eyes, staggered half of his body, slightly lifted Jiang Xu's mask, and stuffed the straw into his mouth.

Long-term surgery is easy to reduce physical strength. Generally, nurses or assistant doctors will use this way to replenish energy for the chief surgeon. Jiang Xu did not stop moving in his hand. He subconsciously opened his mouth and held the straw. Shen Fangyu watched his throat knot roll. The milk bottomed little by little before he took back the box and helped him tidy up his mouth with one hand from the back. Cover.

What the nurse around him wanted to say. Shen Fangyu made a boo gesture, indicating that he didn't have to make a sound. He turned around and left with milk. The nurse was stunned and looked at Shen Fangyu's back as he walked away with the milk carton.

He was wearing a surgical cap and the mask was pulled very high. The nurse just didn't look at his face carefully. She thought it was the nurse who came to supplement the doctor's nutrition at dinner time. At this time, Shen Fangyu gestured with him that he recognized it. It was Dr. Shen!

Damn it, aren't Dr. Shen and Dr. Jiang enemies?

He looked at Jiang Xu in shock and saw that Jiang Xu was focused on the scalpel, and did not notice who the person was.

"Wipe the sweat."

Jiang Xu suddenly made a sound.

"Oh, oh, okay." The nurse quickly wiped the sweat from his forehead and threw the little surprise out of the sky.

After wiping his sweat, he also found a reasonable reason for what he had just seen - maybe the nurse on duty had something to do. Dr. Shen was temporarily pulled to help. He was enthusiastic and would help no matter how small it was.

He didn't even look at Jiang Xu just now, and probably didn't know that it was Jiang Xu who was undergoing surgery.

The little nurse was convinced by her own ideas, looked at Jiang Xu, and nodded convincingly.

After waiting for more than two hours, Jiang Xu came out of the operating room with a tired face. When he saw Shen Fangyu, the fatigue in his eyes dispersed.

"How's it going?"

"It's going well," Jiang Xu said, "I think... she is very hopeful."

Shen Fangyu put his hands on his shoulders and pressed him hard. Hearing this, he reminded him, "Just tell me this. Don't tell the patient."