Five

It was obviously in midsummer, but there seemed to be a layer of frost around Jiangxu, which made Yu Sang couldn't help but feel cold.

The operating room is a relatively sterile environment. Generally, doctors and nurses are not strictly prohibited from visiting. In the past, there were also slashed dragon and phoenix twins that were shown off by nurses all over the floor. However, this was the first time that Shen Fangyu came to visit when Zhong Lan was away.

"Dr. Jiang, good morning." Shen Fangyu also changed his surgical suit, but he hadn't worn a sterile suit yet. He should have been on his way to the operating room next door.

Today, the students in his group who followed Jiang Xu to do the operation. Everyone knew that these two people did not deal with each other, especially today's Jiang Xu was still in a particularly low pressure. Therefore, except for a few nurses who talked to Shen Fangyu, no one dared to pay attention to Shen Fangyu.

However, the mountain is not just me, I will go to the mountain.

Shen Fangyu went directly to Jiang Xu and stared at him inexplicably.

Jiang Xu was originally watching Yu Sang's operation, leaving only a side face for Shen Fangyu. However, Shen Fangyu's feet seemed to have taken root here and did not move.

His eyes fell on Jiang Xu's face until the tip of his ears turned red.

"What are you looking at?" Jiang Xu finally opened his mouth unbearably.

Shen Fangyu blinked, "You look good."

Jiang Xu took a deep look at him, but turned his head and shouted "Yu Sang".

Yu Sangse trembled and always felt that something was wrong. He didn't even dare to shout the usual "Brother Xu". He said honestly, "What's wrong, Mr. Jiang?"

Jiang Xu's eyes seemed to actually fall on the neatly placed types of scalpels, as if they were carefully selected, and the lenses reflected the light of silver-white metal.

"Do you know the minimum number of years to be sentenced for manslaughter?"

Jiang Xu generally does not embarrass himself. He is more willing to directly solve the people and things that embarrass him.

"Mr. Jiang, we are not interested in this." Yu Sang was shocked while persuading.

For no reason, Shen Fangyu suddenly felt that his neck was a little cold.

The only remaining desire to survive suddenly came to his mind. A child raised a big warning sign from the glass window sill, with the word "run" written on it.

So Shen Fangyu said to his knowledge, "You're busy, I... let's go first."

Jiang Xu took a look at Shen Fangyu's back, impatiently suppressed the too clear discomfort on his body, and then meditated three times: "I'm a good doctor. I only save people, not kill people." He finally threw Shen Fangyu's face out of his mind.

After the operation at night, Jiang Xu took the meal as usual and planned to eat in the rest area of the operating room. As soon as he sat down, he couldn't help taking a deep breath in pain.

After another night after that ridiculous night, the feeling of his body became deeper and deeper.

It's ridiculous.

He took a deep breath with a sinking face, and slowly readjusted the angle to adapt to the extremely discordant pain.

It was not easy to ease a little. Jiang Xu opened the food box. As soon as he ate a few bites, he saw someone who was not afraid of death wandering around at the door of the lounge from afar. He prayed for three seconds that Shen Fangyu would not come in. However, he did not come in. Shen Fangyu came in and picked up a cup of coffee and sat opposite Jiang Xu. .