Extra Four

Chapter 93 One or Three (1)

"Jiang Xu! Look at your daughter!"

The noisy day began with Shen Fangyu's collapse. He took the little girl all the way from the bedroom to the study and complained to Jiang Xu, "If you don't care about her, you will go to the room to uncover the tiles."

The smiling with a box of watercolor pens stood aggrievedly beside Jiang Xu's desk. The four- or five-year-old girl pouted, looked down at her feet, and took the rest of the light and glared at Jiang Xu. "Dad, do you think the makeup I painted for daddy is very good?"

When teaching Xiaoxiao to speak, Shen Fangyu hugged her and coaxed her countless times and taught "Dad" countless times. As a result, the little girl looked at him blankly as if she couldn't understand. Until one day, Jiang Xu hugged her and coaxed her again: "Call Dad."

The little girl called her father to Jiang Xu without any psychological burden.

This made Shen's father's heartbroken for a few days. It was not until Jiang Xu taught him to laugh and shout "daddy" when other children couldn't even speak Chinese well, and Shen Daddy's broken heart finally healed.

However, what I didn't expect was that as the little girl grew older and older, she looked more and more like Jiang Xu. Except for a pair of eyes that looked like Shen Fangyu, the rest were almost carved in the same mold as Jiang Xu, that is, the lines were softer and her face was more rounder.

As soon as Shen Fangyu saw her face, he couldn't say a word of criticism. Especially when she cried, Shen Fangyu was like seeing Xiao Jiang Xu crying. His heart was in a mess, and he couldn't put on the air of his father.

Therefore, Shen Fangyu told Jiang Xu early in the morning, "I can't cure this child. I can't be cruel." He thought it was a sin to put on a face.

However, this kind of creature is that you are strong and she is weak. You are weak and she is strong. Xiaoxiao dares not provoke Jiang Xu, but she is not afraid of Shen Fangyu at all.

Jiang Xu looked at Shen Fangyu, who was painted as a little cat with a smile after taking a nap. He couldn't help shaking his head helplessly. "Smile," he said, "You can't do this to daddy."

"But it's obviously beautiful." He said with a smile.

"Makeup is not painted like this," Jiang Xu said, "Well, let's go to Aunt Zhong and Aunt Lin on the weekend and ask them to teach you how to make up, okay?"

A second before, he was still trying to brew tears, and his smile burst out laughing, "Okay!"

"Then apologize to daddy first." Jiang Xu said.
Xiaoxiao paused in place for a long time, turned around and pulled Shen Fangyu's trousers, and said in a low voice, "I'm sorry, daddy."

The little girl's voice was very soft, and from the top-down angle, she looked more like Jiang Xu. Shen Fangyu's stomach seemed to be poured down by a basin of cold water, and he didn't even see a spark and it went out.

"Forget it," Shen Fangyu sighed, picked up the little girl, looked at his green eyebrows and purple lips, and threatened without force: "Come with me to wash my face. If you can't wash it off, I'll settle with you."

*

Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu came out in front of Zhong Lan on the first day of moving to their new home.

They and Zhong Lan bought a house opposite each other as an appointment. The pattern of one ladder and two households happened to be the two of them, and they got along quite well.

Zhong Lan and others moved in early. Jiang Xu moved in because he was afraid that the children were more sensitive to formaldehyde, so it took longer to move in.