Fifty two

Half a month later.

I don't know who forgot last night that both of them took a break this morning. I didn't remember to put on the blackout curtains. Jiang Xu's bedroom was sunny, and I was awakened by the dazzling sun in the early morning.

He lay in bed depressed for a while, confirming that he could not sleep any more. He sat up impatiently and planned to change his clothes, but found that the buttons of his shirt were slightly tight.

The pink rabbit doll, with the owner's anger, drew a beautiful arc in the air and accurately hit the top of the man's head on the floor. "Shen Fangyu..." Jiang Xu said angrily, "She grows too fast."

Shen Fangyu was woken up by him, rubbed his eyes and hugged the rabbit in his arms. He opened his eyelids and looked at Jiang Xu, who was sitting by the bed. Jiang Xu turned his back to him. He couldn't see his slightly bulging abdomen, but only the back of wide shoulders and narrow waist. "You're still very thin." He said casually.

Jiang Xu turned around expressionlessly, and the outline of his abdomen, which had been almost five months old, could be clearly seen.

Shen Fangyu let him shake his eyes, "Um..." He pondered for a moment and joked, "It's better than my father's beer belly."

"Shen Fangyu!"

Seeing that Jiang Xu was going to be angry, he quickly sat up and coaxed, "It happens to be a day off today. I'll go with you to buy clothes?"

Barely changed into a loose casual shirt. The two went back and forth in the mall. Jiang Xu's eyes had been wandering in the business clothing area. Unexpectedly, he was pulled into a fashion brand store by Shen Fangyu.

Shen Fangyu neatly picked out several colorful hooded sweatshirts from the shelf and handed them to him. The aesthetics of teenagers obviously could not get into Jiang Xu's eyes.

Jiang Xu looked at the clothes stuffed into his arms and looked at him indescribably, "I have graduated from high school for a long time, Shen Fangyu."

He has studied this doctoral for eight years in a row. Since he entered the hospital for about the fifth year, he has not worn too student clothes. He is young. If he wears it again and jumps off, it is inevitable that it is easy for patients to feel uneasy. Therefore, Jiang Xu is most of the time a mix of shirts, sweaters and windbreakers, which looks more mature and stable.

"The sweatshirt is warm and loose. Try it." Shen Fangyu said, "In a white coat, who can see what you are wearing inside?"

He threw a few selected sweatshirts into the basket, pushed Jiang Xu half-coaxed into the dressing room, and then quickly wrapped his hands behind his back to lock the door. He guarded the door of the locker room and looked at Jiang Xu with his elbows in his arms and smiled: "If you don't change, I will block you from coming out."

"Shen Fangyu, it's really a shame for you to be a doctor," Jiang Xu had never met such a rogue person. "Why don't you be a debtor?"

Shen Fangyu smiled and said, "I'm too lazy to block other people's doors."

Jiang Xu looked at the clothes in the basket helplessly. The colors picked by Shen Fangyu were particularly bright. Jiang Xu looked for a long time before he found a black one, which looked a little low-key.

He turned his back and took off his coat and threw the changed clothes into Shen Fangyu's hand. As soon as he changed into the black sweatshirt, he found the clue.

The designer of this dress is probably an energy-saving and environmentalist. A good piece of cloth has to dig a hole in the chest, and I don't know if it can save some material money or something.