Extra three

Chapter 92 The First Year (3)

After returning to the department, Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu lived a step-by-clock life at home in the hospital. Not long after, Shen Fangyu suddenly received a phone call from his mother.

In fact, on the day of Shen Fangyu's successful operation, he called his parents and brother and repeatedly told him to refuse if there was a media interview in the future, and not to contact him in recent months.

At first, he was a little worried that his parents would go for an interview for money. He specially asked Zheng Qi to help him, but probably had too much conflict before. This time, his parents listened to him.

Therefore, when he received a phone call from his mother this time, he did not say a few words, but cared about the health of his family.

Unexpectedly, his mother mentioned the gay man again: "Fang Yu, your father and I have made up our mind that no matter who he is, we are willing to accept him. If you want, let's meet our family."

"Would you like to meet?" Shen Fangyu asked Jiang Xu.

Jiang Xu was laughing with a small rattle and asked him, "Do you want to take the child with you?"

"You decide, I... haven't told them about the children yet."

Jiang Xu nodded and said, "Take it with you."

On the day of the appointment, Shen Fangyu booked a restaurant and went to the railway station to pick up people. Jiang Xu waited in the private room with a smile. Seeing that the Shen family had arrived, he stood up with a smile in his arms and said hello to the two elders.

The parents of the Shen family were stunned when they saw him. They asked Shen Fangyu beside them, "This is..."

Shen Fangyu took the child from Jiang Xu and said to them, "My wife."

The man in front of him is slender and his eyebrows are exquisite. At first glance, he is quite pleasing to the eyes. Holding the child does not affect his upright temperament at all, which is completely different from what Shen's parents imagined.

"I thought..." Shen's father swallowed the words in the middle of his words.

"Don't think about it," Shen Baihan knew that Shen's father's speculation was definitely not a good image. Seeing that the atmosphere that was not easy to be slightly harmonious was about to be destroyed, he hurriedly said, "Sit down, Xiaoqing, you can sit down too."

Han Xiaoqing was Shen Baihan's wife. From the moment she entered the door, she felt that Jiang Xu was familiar with her eyes and peeked at Jiang Xu several times. At this time, Shen Baihan suddenly made a sound, and she suddenly withdrew her mind, "Oh... OK."

"Sis-in-law," Jiang Xu asked her, "Is there anything on my face?"

"No...no," Han Xiaoqing, who was exposed, hesitated for a long time, and couldn't help asking, "I want to ask if you used to study in high school in City B? I think you look... very much like a great senior in high school."

Shen Baihan reacted, "Are you talking about the senior who reviewed the materials for you?"

Han Xiaoqing has a senior who has been talking about it all the time, saying that she met it when she was in her senior year of high school.

At that time, she didn't eat well for a few days because of too much pressure. She fainted on the road with hypoglycemia. Later, she was sent to the medical office. When she woke up, she knew that she was sent to the senior who had graduated. Because she returned to school to do the enrollment lecture, she happened to meet her.