Nineteen

In the director's office.

Director Cui, with a broad face, made a cup of this year's new tea and looked at the two tall young doctors standing in front of her.

"Jiang Xu," she first clicked the name on the left. "I looked at the course record you submitted. Although the rescue was successful, there was no absolute evidence of organophosphorus pesticide poisoning before the blood test results came down. You shouldn't have rushed to inject the antidote."

Jiang Xu was silent for a moment and said bluntly, "I believe my judgment."

Director Cui disagreed and said, "The expedited blood test results are very fast. It won't take long to come out. What's your hurry? In case the mother is not rescued, even if your diagnosis is right, the patient's family can also use this to target you."

The Youyou on the right said, "The patient's family went in..."

Director Cui stared at him and said to Jiang Xu, "Now the doctor-patient relationship is already tense. Don't cause too much trouble to yourself."

What she is telling is the truth. Now the emphasis is placed on evidence-based medicine. Any diagnosis must be supported by sufficient laboratory and imaging data. This is why most doctors will prescribe a lot of examinations first when patients come to see a doctor. Although seeing a doctor with experience can save part of the economic consumption, they often become doctors. The fuse of being held accountable.

Jiang Xu knew that Director Cui said so much for his own good, so he stopped arguing. He just said calmly, "Thank you for reminding me."

After training this, Director Cui turned her eyes to the gag next to her. She frowned, "Shen Fangyu, you button up first."

Shen Fangyu said "Oh", lowered his head and buttoned the top two buttons of the white coat. He smiled brightly and said, "It's done, teacher."

Director Cui had been immune to him for a long time and said unmoved, "You were with Jiang Xu that day. Why didn't you stop him?"

"I believe in Jiang Xu's judgment," Shen Fangyu directly copied Jiang Xu's words, "I also believe my own judgment."

Almost at the same time as Jiang Xu, he realized that the mother might have had organophosphorus pesticide poisoning, so he did not refute Jiang Xu's judgment and instructions, and took the initiative to propose whether to push atropine in advance.

"You two..." Director Cui said with hatred and said, "We don't deal with each other on weekdays. At this time, it's surprisingly consistent. You have to get involved in a lawsuit one day to have a long memory, right?"

"Mr. Cui, please calm down," Shen Fangyu coaxed with a smile, "I won't dare next time, and Jiang Xu won't dare. I promise for him."

"Why do you promise for me?" Jiang Xu glanced at him.

"So you mean you have to do it next time?" Director Cui asked Jiang Xu coolly.

Thirty-six tricks, go as the top plan.

"..." Jiang Xu said directly, "I have written down the teacher. I'm going to check the room first."

Seeing Shen Fangyu following him, Jiang Xubai glanced at him and went straight to the ward. Today, Zhang Yun's daughter transferred from the pediatric intensive care ward to the general ward. He was just going to see Zhang Yun's recovery and the children's state by the way.

"You owe me several times," Shen Fangyu said, "Sometimes people should be smoother."

"I didn't see it, but I saw it." Jiang Xu commented with a blank face. Seeing that Shen Fangyu still wanted to refute, he raised his index finger and "booed" around his mouth and pushed away the ward.