Fifty one

Jiang Xu froze for a moment and stopped his footsteps. The subtle look in his eyes flashed, and he instantly turned into disgust. "Isn't it numb to say such words to me to a man?"

"Gender, don't be too stuck." Shen Fangyu handed him the hot dishes.

The large meal of thousands of yuan made the two of them toss around, and finally ate it as a boxed lunch.

News came from the intensive care unit. Wangqin's situation basically stabilized. He was very happy and sad. The family didn't know whether they were tired or why, and their mood also calmed down a lot. Although it was said that he was still cursing, at least he didn't shout that he would put a wreath in Shen Fangyu's office.

Jiang Xu sent a WeChat message to Tang Ke and returned to his home in the question mark of the other party's swipe screen.

As soon as Shen Fangyu changed his slippers, he was kicked out of the bathroom by Jiang Xu. In order to save Wangqin, he sweated all over as if he had been fished out of the water.

Suddenly cold and hot, Jiang Xu was afraid that he would catch a cold. Originally, he was asked to take a shower in the hospital after dinner. As a result, Shen Fangyu refused and insisted that he accompany him home to wash. He asked, "I'm afraid you will run away while I'm taking a shower."

Jiang Xu didn't know who Shen Fangyu learned from.

The roses and rabbit doll clothes were taken back by Shen Fangyu and casually put them on the coffee table. Jiang Xu didn't like the messy arrangement on the coffee table. He held the headgear stuffed into the doll suit with his left hand, held the rose in his right hand, and walked into the bedroom after thinking for a long time.

He straightened the rabbit's head cover and put it on the window sill. The big rabbit on the bay window could just look at the little rabbit on the bed from a distance. It looked particularly cute. He thought for a long time and thought that Shen Fangyu should not be scared by the doll suit he wore, so he patted the rabbit's head and placed it in the bedroom.

As for roses...

Jiang Xu looked down at the blooming buds, and most of the bright red petals bloomed warmly, but the outermost petals were probably a little short of water and yellow because they had been tosssed for too long.

He washed the empty vase in the study, took the flowers out of the wrapping paper, and stuffed them into the vase filled with water. The fragrance of the flowers was refreshing. Jiang Xu thought that it should be very suitable for relieving fatigue, so he put the bouquet in the study.

Since Shen Fangyu moved in, half of Jiang Xu's study has been occupied by him. Originally, a person's solid wood table was set up with two computers. Shen Fangyu also bought a computer chair and a book stand and sat opposite Jiang Xu.

Jiang Xu put the vase in the position where the two computers touched each other, took a step back and looked at the layout. After evaluating it for a long time, Jiang Designer felt that the bouquet seemed to be too close to the right hand, which was easy to touch.

He stepped forward and planned to adjust the position of the vase, but his hand accidentally touched Shen Fangyu's file bag.

He subconsciously looked over and found that he was not here these days. Shen Fangyu's file bag was scattered on the table, and Jiang Xu frowned slightly.

He doesn't care much about the neatness of the bedroom, but he attaches great importance to the organization of the office space. Good classification and placement can help him find the information he wants faster. Therefore, whether it is in the hospital office or the study at home, it is unconventional.