Sixty

He had to stand up and said to the two, "You eat. I'll pay the bill. I'll go home first."

Shen Fangyu rushed home all the way. When he saw fresh green peppers in the vegetable market downstairs of the community, he frowned angrily and bought a large bag to carry it home. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Jiang Xu sitting motionless in the living room.

Seeing him come back, Jiang Xu glanced at him, turned his eyes back to the computer, and swallowed, "What the hell are you doing?"

He knew that Shen Fangyu was definitely not going to buy vegetables just now, and his upbringing told him that such a cross-examination was inappropriate.

And even if you ask, Shen Fangyu can continue to lie to him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to come back so early."

Unexpectedly, Shen Fangyu suddenly explained, "I shouldn't lie to you. I asked Zhong Lan for dinner in the evening. When you called me just now, I was with her."

After listening to this, Jiang Xu said "Oh" with complicated eyes.

He didn't expect Shen Fangyu to take the initiative to explain to him where he had gone. After all, there should be no need for the two of them to report to each other like this.

Such frankness made Jiang Xu's unhappiness of being deceived faded, but the content of Shen Fangyu's report made him not very happy.

Why do you want to eat with Zhong Lan?

Why did you agree to have dinner with him, but you didn't come back after dinner?

Unexpectedly, Shen Fangyu seemed to be good at mind reading, and then explained, "But I didn't eat it. I didn't have any intention for her. I just want to ask her some questions. Wait a moment, I'll cook right away, and I can eat it in half an hour."

Jiang Xu unexpectedly raised his eyes, and Shen Fangyu had already carried the vegetables into the kitchen.

Originally, before Shen Fangyu came back, Jiang Xu thought that if he continued to lie to him after he came back, he would directly throw Shen Fangyu out with his suitcase tonight.

But as soon as Shen Fangyu confessed to him, he suddenly seemed to lose his temper.

On the table was the tiger skin green pepper he missed. Shen Fangyu picked up the dishes for him one after another, "Is it delicious? If you want to eat anything in the future, just tell me directly. Any dish is OK.

Jiang Xu looked down at the green peppers piled up in the bowl. He wanted to tell Shen Fangyu that he was not the smoke worm in the green pepper. Although he liked it, it didn't mean that he wanted to eat so much.

Shen Fangyu couldn't hear his inner slander and confessed to him, "I didn't understand something before. Maybe you can see that I won't do this again." He looked into Jiang Xu's eyes and said seriously, "I promise."

When Jiang Xu heard the words, he suddenly looked up at Shen Fangyu.

Is Shen Fangyu thinking about it?

Did he have a role in the warning to Shen Fangyu in his brain today?

He briefly sighed at this strange metaphysical power, and then realized that he... should not be alienated from Shen Fangyu.

This cognition made Jiang Xu feel much more comfortable, and even ate more food.

Putting down his chopsticks, he paused and said to Shen Fangyu, "Come with me to do a four-dimensional color ultrasound tomorrow."

In a blink of an eye, the child has been in his body for more than five months. The four-dimensional color ultrasound is a large row malformation, which can more clearly show the development of various organs and facial features of the fetus, and diagnose fetal malformation at an early stage.