Twenty one

A month later, the doctor's office of the second obstetrics and gynecology department.

Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu changed their white coats almost at the same time and got up. One came out from the front door and the other came out from the back door. The elevator at both ends of the corridor disappeared from the end of the corridor.

Jiang Xu took half of the ready-to-eat porridge in his left hand and received it in the check mailbox with his right hand. As soon as he entered the underground parking lot, he saw Shen Fangyu, who had just been against him.

He thought for a moment and walked a few meters away from him. However, Shen Fangyu sat directly in the car and stopped in front of him with a big turn. He rolled down the window, put his elbow on the frame, and blinked at Jiangxu. "Isn't the new car beautiful?"

They have a common hobby that most men in the world have - they like cars.

Sure enough, Shen Fangyu's voice fell, and Jiang Xu's eyes fell on his new car.

Bright yellow, a little flamboyant, Jiang Xu doesn't like it, but the model... is a brand new model that he has liked for a long time, but because he is busy, he is in the mood tossed by the unexpected child later. He hasn't gone to the 4S store to try the car yet.

Shen Fangyu came down from the car as if he could understand his mind and opened the co-pilot's door for him, "Try it?"

Since they broke up with Shen Fangyu unhappily before, they have hardly talked much in the past month. In addition to the business handover work, only after Lili gave birth, Shen Fangyu sent a sentence "Mother and son are safe".

It's also funny. Obviously, it was Jiang Xu's sister, but it was Shen Fangyu who reported the good news to him in the end.

Shen Fangyu has been practicing his sentence "be away from me" for the past two months, and this is the first time he has taken the initiative to come to him.

Jiang Xu glanced at him and said, "The test should also be the driver's seat."

"I didn't even pull out the key. What should I do if you drive it for me?" Shen Fangyu seemed to be really worried. "I've opened the car door for you. You can sit down."

Jiang Xu's eyes were a little hesitant, and he always felt that Shen Fangyu was not kind.

"If you don't dare to sit, just forget it," Shen Fangyu shrugged his shoulders and pretended to close the car door. Jiang Xu directly raised his hand to block it and glanced at Shen Fangyu coldly. "Who dares?"

I completely forgot that I had just been cheated by Shen Fangyu three months ago.

He bypassed Shen Fangyu and came to him. Just as he was about to sit on it, Shen Fangyu suddenly stuck his wrist behind him. Because he was holding something in his hand, Jiang Xu didn't have time to react. With a "click", his wrist was cold. While he was shaking, Shen Fangyu directly held him to the co-pilot and simply buttoned him up. Take it all, sit back in the driver's seat and lock the door.

Jiang Xu tied a seat belt in front of him, and his hands were locked behind his back by handcuffs. He struggled and looked at Shen Fangyu blankly, "Where did you get the handcuffs?"

"Unmanned store."

OK, I can't buy condoms, but I'm very proficient in buying sex/interest/supplies.

Shen Fangyu seemed to be able to read his mind, "After Mr. Jiang criticized me that day, I went to study it."

"Are you tired of living?" Jiangxu evaluation.

The latter put his porridge between the two seats, stuffed his mobile phone back into his coat pocket, and said with a smile, "I'm offended. I'm also entrusted."

The bright yellow sports car galloped on the highway. Jiang Xu listened to the cheerful music in the car silently and seriously thought about how to dispose of Shen Fangyu's body later.

The car slowly parked in the parking lot of Kangjia Private Hospital. Tang Ke greeted him with a smile and sighed that Dr. Shen was still efficient.

After Jiang Xu found out that she was pregnant, Tang Ke asked Jiang Xu to remember to have a prenatal check-up in the third month. As a result, he urged Jiang Xu countless times to have only one "busy".

He had no choice but to take a responsible attitude towards the patient. Dr. Tang called Shen Fangyu directly. The latter immediately condemned Jiang Xu's behavior of not taking his body seriously and promised to bring him as soon as possible.

However, when the co-pilot's door opened, Tang Ke was silent.

"I heard that this is your arrangement?" Jiang Xu slowly clenched his back teeth.

There was no expression on his face, but it made Tang Ke panic. Tang Ke quickly trembled and went to untie his seat belt. When he saw Jiang Xu's handcuffs, he took a cold breath and almost passed it over.

Shen Fangyu is really not afraid of death...

The culprit was wandering down from the driver's seat leisurely at this moment, and turned the handcuff key in his hand. He looked at Tang Ke, "How's it going? I accomplished a good job."

It's not just good. You're just taking your life to complete the task. Tang Ke didn't dare to say anything and retreated directly to three meters away.

Sure enough, the moment the handcuffs were untied, Jiang Xu turned directly and grabbed Shen Fangyu's hand with one hand, his right arm stuck in his neck, and hated to press his face on the glass of the car.

Shen Fangyu said in pain, "Be gentle."

Jiang Xu was about to open his mouth when Shen Fangyu looked at his distracted gap and turned around. In an instant, he twisted Jiang Xu's hand and turned around to lock his back. Jiang Xu reacted and kicked him down. Shen Fangyu suddenly lost his center of gravity. He subconsciously grabbed Jiang Xu and pressed under him. However, when the two were about to land at the same time, he He suddenly turned around and exchanged positions with Jiang Xu.

The dust flew, and there was a "dong". Shen Fangyu fell to the ground, and Jiang Xu fell on him. He instinctively raised his hand and punched Shen Fangyu's shoulder heavily. The latter snorted and suffered a punch.

"Why don't you hide?" Jiang Xu looked at him as if he were a psychopath.

"Have you calmed down?" Shen Fangyu supported his elbows on the ground, half stood up and looked at Jiang Xu, who was sitting on him. The cool autumn wind blew up his collar. He nodded on the other shoulder, "I don't calm down and punch here."

The anger in Jiang Xu's heart suddenly couldn't be accumulated.

He stood up with a "squeen" and said to Tang Ke, "Aren't you going to have a check-up?" He looked at his watch and said, "Let's go."