Thirty seven

Fortunately, Jiang's mother was just a little excited, and there was nothing wrong with her heart. The two doctors gave first aid on the spot. After a long time, Jiang's mother recovered and pointed to Jiang Xu's nose: "You...you..."

"Mom," Jiang Xu just wanted to have a period of Dou E's injustice at this time. "I really have nothing to do with him. If you don't believe it, you can go to my bedroom. He usually sleeps on the floor."

Jiang's mother stroked her heart and said, "I'm not going."

Jiang Xu remembered that he stopped Jiang's mother from entering the bedroom half an hour ago, and he was almost regretful. If he had known it, he might as well let her take a good look at the two beds in the bedroom and confess directly.

He doubted whether Shen Fangyu would restrain him. As long as he was with Shen Fangyu, his clear mind could also be awakened.

Shen Fangyu heard something a little unusual from the conversation between the two. He covered the blind stroke on his hand with a pillow and quickly typed for Jiang Xu's mobile phone-

What's the situation?

Jiang Xu heard the ringing of his mobile phone and took it out and glanced at it.

"What are you looking at?" Jiang's mother opened her mouth with golden eyes.

Jiang Xuqiang said calmly, "There is something wrong with the hospital." Then he first neatly cut to the note interface, quickly changed Shen Fangyu's note from his name to "Mr. Zhang, the medical representative", and then replied to his message-

My mother misunderstood that we were in love.

Shen Fangyu shook his hand, and his mobile phone fell on the sofa. Jiang's father, who was sitting beside him, looked at him. Shen Fangyu suddenly felt quiet behind him. He picked up his mobile phone and continued to hit it blindly:-

Does your father hurt when he beats people? Should I register an orthopedic expert number in advance, otherwise I can't sign up late-

I don't know. I haven't been beaten.

Jiang Xu, a good student, added another sentence:-

But my uncle used to be a thman.

Shen Fangyu: "..."

"Uncle and aunt," he said with a bright smile, "You really misunderstood. Jiang Xu and I are ordinary colleagues. I lived in his house because I owed money and sold the house. There was no place to live for a while. Jiang Xu kindly took me in."

"Since you are ordinary colleagues, how can Jiang Xu know your business?" Jiang's mother really watched too many people in "Young Bao Qingtian" and "Detective Di Renjie", and suddenly found the loopholes in Shen Fangyu's words.

Shen Fangyu ruthlessly poured dirty water on his body. "Because I owe me a usury, the house has been sold and has not been paid off. The debt collector came to the hospital and let Jiang Xu see it."

"Then you live here in Xiaoxu. What if the debt collector comes to you?" Jiang's mother looked at Shen Fangyu and worried about her son.

"No," Shen Fangyu said, "Jiang Xu fought so hard that those people couldn't beat him."

As he spoke, he took out a piece of yellow paper from his pocket and handed it to Jiang's mother. Jiang Xu recognized at a glance that this was the ticket "collected" by Shen Fangyu.

"You see, not long ago, a patient's family wanted to bully the doctor. Jiang Xu called him back directly regardless of the punishment. He was very upright, so he couldn't see those debt collectors bullying me with violent means, so he let me move to his house. Many people in the department know this matter, and they all praise Jiang's kindness.