Seventy one

Recently, the obstetrics and gynecology department of Jihua Hospital has done a very strange and strange thing - Dr. Shen Fangyu Shen, he won't grab the pen in other people's pockets.

Yu Sang secretly observed for a few days and found that he didn't know when he had three more boxes of water pens, one box of red, blue and black, and he instantly jumped to the richest person in the department.

However, he was still very stingy. He took a small key and locked the three boxes of pens tightly. Director Cui refused to borrow it when he came. It was like Ge Langtai holding a golden bump. He took out those boxes of pens before he had nothing to do.

Once again, after watching him show off his boxes of pens inadvertently, Yu Sang finally got angry from his heart and muttered angrily in Jiang Xu's ear, "I don't think I've heard of the brand of Shen Fangyu's boxes of pens. It must be easy to use. What's there's good about?"

Jiang Xu, who had used the same pen for several years, paused and then asked Yu Sang, "Are you sure you haven't heard of it?"

Yu Sang was a little surprised that Jiang Xu did not have the same hatred with him. He thought about it carefully and found some vague fragments from his memory: "But it seems to be a little familiar. It seems that he has seen it somewhere."

Just as Jiang Xu was ready to nod with satisfaction, Yu Sang snorted coldly, "But no matter what brand he is, it must not work anyway. Maybe he will leak ink one day and dye all the white coats."

Hearing that the gift he sent was completely criticized by Yu Sang, Jiang Xu was silent for a moment and said with a subtle expression, "I don't think so."

"Why not, for sure!" Yu Sang first strengthened his curse and guessed, "Hey, Brother Xu, you said that he was so precious with these boxes of pens, shouldn't it be given by his partner?"

The object himself authenticated and said, "Yes."

"I haven't heard when he will have a date," Yu Sang didn't notice that Jiang Xu's words were a little too decisive at all. His mind jumped quickly. "Brother Xu, how do you know? Have you seen that man? Is it good?"

Yu Sang praised himself for being good-looking, which was still a little psychological obstacle for Jiang Xu. He thought for a moment and thought for a moment, "Maybe... it's almost the same as me."

"Is it similar to you?" Yu Sang was shocked and said, "That must be a beautiful woman. Why is Shen Fangyu so blessed?"

Hearing that Shen Fangyu had a beautiful partner, Yu Sang said to Jiang Xu with real feelings, "Then when will you find a partner? You can't lose to him, Brother Xu. Look, Shen Fangyu came out of the shadow of Zhong Lan. Why can't you come out?"

Jiang Xu: "..."

He suddenly felt that Yu Sang should have a common topic with his mother.

Yu Sang thought for a moment and then said, "But Brother Xu, you'd better lose your beer belly first. I think you're getting fatter and fatter. It's not easy for a handsome man to find a date when he's fat."

After saying that, he looked at Jiang Xu's face again. "But this person with a good physique is different. He doesn't have a fat face, and he can't see it when his clothes are covered."

"..."

Jiang Xu thought that he underestimated Yu Sang. Yu Sang was better than his mother, at least his mother did not urge him to lose weight.

He didn't want to discuss the issue of beer belly and obesity with Yu Sang. Before Yu Sang extended the topic to the three highs, he directly said, "I also have a partner."