Nine

Sunday, evening.

Jiang Xu sat in Tang Ke's office, with his legs folded, and he was still a meticulous gray-and-white striped shirt.

There are a lot of inspection reports in front of me, but the name is blurred.

It can be seen that his mentality has calmed down much.

It's just... Tang Ke always felt that he didn't seem to be open-minded, but seemed to be calm in the heart of the patient after being diagnosed with a terminal illness.

However, what should be said is: "This is the situation. Malignant tumors have been ruled out. You do have a gestational sac in your stomach for about two months," Tang Ke said, "I told you my speculation when I had a color ultrasound in the morning. Now combined with other examination results, I think I should be right."

He said, "It should be because of the mutation in the development of mesodermal cells, the middle pararenal canal has not completely apoptosis and degenerated. The uterus and bilateral attachments have abnormally developed in your body cavity. There is a very thin soft catheter between the cervix and intestine. I initially guess that it is because of the adhesion between the sinus nodules and the protoetum wall of the posterior wall of the uroproductive sinus. For that reason."

Tang Kewei frowned and said, "According to the examination results, it should be about two to three months ago that the uterus and bilateral attachments in your body began to become active. Fortunately, it developed late and had little impact on your body. But whether you want this child or not, the uterus and bilateral attachment resection have to be done. This set of things was originally It shouldn't grow in your body. If the steroid hormone is disordered, it will be troublesome.

He spread out his hands and said, "You don't have to say this. You are a doctor and you know best."

Jiang Xu read the inspection report one by one, clasped his hands and leaned against Tang Ke's desk.

"Are you going to give birth?" Tang Ke asked.

Jiang Xu stared at the mahogany desk for a while, as if it was empty.

"I don't want it."

Tang Ke nodded and expressed his understanding. Although Jiang Xu's mind has always been very strong, after all, he is a man. Just accepting pregnancy may consume a lot of his energy. It's normal to think that he doesn't want this child.

"Can you push out the number of days for this child?" He asked.

Although B-ultrasound can also guess according to size, it is not accurate.

"65 days," Jiang Xu didn't need to think too much at all. He looked through the calendar and knew, "It's been more than 49 days, and he can't do the medicine flow." He has calculated it himself.

Tang Ke was a little surprised, "You and your boyfriend's sex/life is not very harmonious."

Before the more impact of pregnancy, he quickly accepted the fact that Jiang Xu's object was a man. If he could launch the time so quickly, it only showed that it happened once during that time.

Jiang Xu didn't answer his words. "The diameter of the soft catheter is less than 0.5 cm, and the intersection angle with the intestine is too small, so negative pressure suction can't be done."

He has gone through various techniques in his mind, and he knows it better than anyone else, "You can only go to laparoscopy or open your abdomen."

Tang Ke nodded, "Now I can still have laparoscopy, and I can only open my abdomen in a few months." He does not have surgery, but he also knows that there are many sequelae and high risks of opening abdomen. Under the current prevalence of various minimally invasive technologies, opening of abdomen is already a relatively large operation, and the impact on the body is not small.

"But I have good news here," Tang Ke said, "I've been very confused about you these two days. I asked my friends about it, and it really made me find out something."

Tang Ke took out the tablet and ordered something and handed it to Jiang Xu.

"I have a friend who is an editor in a foreign journal. There was an article posted last month that is very similar to your situation. The author is from M country. The article hasn't been published yet. It's not easy for him to send it to me now, but I have the author's contact information. If you need it, you can email him to see if he can help. However, his patient gave birth to the child. What he did was a caesarean section, and the father and son were safe.

Jiang Xu's eyelashes trembled.

As Tang Ke said, this is really good news.

There is a case that can be referred to. Compared with nothing recorded at all, it sounds like a drop in the bucket, which is better than nothing, but for doctors, it is two completely different concepts.

Although the operation sounded like it was okay to repair it, Jiang Xu knew in his heart that every type of operation he did had been observed countless times with his predecessors. He was familiar with all the steps. After the structure of the human body was reversed, he dared to start under the supervision of the teacher until he was proficient.

He dares to challenge, but he can't take risks.

Surgery has been developed for 200 years, during which countless lives were piled up and sprinkled with the blood of patients, which made surgical technology enter today's mature state.

Development is often accompanied by sacrifice, so for most doctors in the world, medical skills are more a process of inheritance and learning than development.

Under the premise of sufficient auxiliary support materials, new therapies can be developed step by step, but no one dares to rush to try new operations.

However, male birth is an unprecedented operation. Except for the case in country M, nothing can be found in the past classic literature, which is lower than the rarest rare disease.

During the operation, you not only need to remove the child, but also need to remove the uterus and bilateral attachments at the same time. The problem is still a man's body. You can't imagine how complicated the blood vessels and tissues are after opening the abdominal cavity.

Lack of experience means that there is a huge risk.

"Jiang Xu, if you decide to take it off, I think the safest thing is to contact Dr. Kenn, the chief surgeon of the article. After all, he has been in full-term and still has some experience, but now it is not easy to get a visa to M country. You can afford it, and the child can't afford it."

The international situation is not too clear. If it is going to pass now, it will take at least three months. At that time, the fetus will be five months old.

Five months... It has a memory, and it can even distinguish the voice of the gestationer.

Tang Ke paused, "Actually, I think that if you have a good relationship with your partner, it's not that you can't have a period of time to see the situation. This is also fate. So many gay couples don't want to have their own children," he said, "In this way, you have at least eight months to contact the doctor to prepare for surgery. The power can also be smaller."

Jiang Xu folded his hands in front of his knees. "I still tend to do it now."

Tang Ke sighed, "The question is that you want to open it now. Who will operate on you?" He paused and said, "Who in China dares to perform such an operation for you?"

Everyone has never done it, and they are not sure in their hearts. No one dares to bet on their career and Jiang Xu's life.

"If you can get the video of the operation, maybe you can find someone." Jiang Xu said.

"It depends on how much the doctor in country M is willing to share," Tang Ke said, "After all, no one in the world has had this kind of surgery except him."

"Actually, there is." Jiang Xu suddenly opened his mouth, but there was no follow-up.