Fifty nine

Jiang Xu has been very unhappy recently.

Because Shen Fangyu is alienating him.

In fact, it can't be clearly seen from the surface that they still go to and from work together, take a break together, and eat together from time to time. Shen Fangyu will no longer deliberately go to the living room to work, but Jiang Xu has this feeling.

Very subtle.

However, Shen Fangyu still smiled as much as before most of the time. He joked from time to time and could not see the alienation at all, so that Jiang Xu didn't know what he wanted to say and didn't know how to say it, just like a punch on soft cotton.

"Dr. Jiang, do you have something on your mind?"

Ren Miao and his parents walked beside Jiang Xu. After the little girl's chemotherapy, she put on a wig. It was estimated that the wig should have been given to her by Ren Han. The long golden hair on her shoulders particularly complemented her, and she looked like a princess in a fairy tale.

After the chemotherapy, she had to go home to recuperate temporarily and wait for the next chemotherapy. Jiang Xu happened to meet her discharge from the hospital and was sent off on the way.

He didn't expect that his thoughts had been written on his face.

"I..." Jiang Xu didn't think about what to say. He raised his eyes and accidentally bumped into Shen Fangyu, who came back from outside the inpatient department. His voice suddenly stopped. At the same time, he found that Shen Fangyu's footsteps paused at the same time as he saw him, as if it was a little unnatural.

He even felt that Shen Fangyu's look at him wanted to hide again.

It has never been like this before.

He will only greet him carelessly, and then start to run around or flirt.

"Miao, don't inquire about Dr. Jiang's private affairs." Ren Myo's father said on one side.

Ren Miao shrugged his face and said, "I know."

"It's okay." Jiang Xu lowered his eyes.

"Dr. Shen!" Ren Ming suddenly made a sound in his ear.

Because of Ren Han, Ren Miao also knew Shen Fangyu. Dr. Shen liked to laugh at them and did not put on airs. Therefore, Ren Miao soon became acquainted with him.

In these days when he was playing with Ren Han, Ren Miao's personality became more and more cheerful with his naked eyes. When he saw Shen Fangyu, Ren Miao was not timidied. Instead, he greeted him enthusiastically, but he was very different from the girl who was silent at the beginning.

"Ren Ming?" Shen Fangyu's footsteps stopped in front of several people, and Ren Wei's parents also politely nodded to Shen Fangyu.

"Are you discharged from the hospital?" He asked with a smile.

Ren Ming nodded and replied, "Dr. Jiang sent me out of the hospital."

Hearing her say Jiang Xu, Shen Fangyu's face was a little subtle and unnatural. In fact, since Ren Myo called him, he had always felt Jiang Xu's eyes falling on him. However, he did not have the courage to look at Jiang Xu at all. Both the dialogue and his eyes were firmly on Ren Myo, and it seemed to deviate slightly. It will be seen through by Jiang Xu.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Xu immediately said to Ren Ming, "Send it together?"

They have now reached the gate of the inpatient department. It is estimated that Jiang Xu will only send a few more steps. Shen Fangyu really wanted to find something to preocate, but he sadly found that he was usually too busy to find anything that he had to do now.