Twenty seven

Finally, before Ma Hao was taken away by the security guard, Jiang Xu finally mercifully held his hand and pulled and buttoned it, and reconnected his dislocated wrist. "If you don't worry about going back, you can spray some Yunnan Baiyao."

The people in the waiting area didn't know what was going on inside. They only knew that a men who had just suddenly broke into a fierce man. After a while, a group of security guards came to take him away. They all speculated whether it was a doctor's trouble. They were still worried that someone would suddenly carry a stretcher to carry some bloody people away later.

However, when I waited until I finished watching it and left, I didn't see any doctor being carried out.

The doctors in the outpatient room left work almost at the same time. Jiang Xu took off his white coat and came out of the clinic and happened to meet Shen Fangyu in the outpatient room.

"No, thank me?" Shen Fangyu took the initiative to talk.

Since then, after the two broke up unhappily, they have hardly talked, and occasionally met as strangely as before today's consultation, but now... Jiang Xu glanced at him.

"Thank you."

Because Shen Fangyu didn't stop this time, the thank you was finally said completely.

Shen Fangyu looked quite surprised. "You didn't hurt today, did you? Did the bastard hit you on the head? How can I hear such a thing from you?"

"..." Jiang Xu: "Then I'll take it back."

"Don't--"

Jiang Xu took a look at Shen Fangyu, who said kindly, "Okay, I know you're not hurt. Can you not look at me like this? Your eyes make me suspect that you want to give me a ladle."

Jiang Xu withdrew his eyes, but Shen Fangyu said to himself, "It's good that he was not hurt," he seemed to have fallen into some memories. Thinking about it, he suddenly laughed to himself, "It can be used today. Our previous fights are not in vain."

Jiang Xu's eyes flashed.

Shen Fangyu's words reminded him of some old things.

His first exposure to close combat was actually a college physical education class. He used to be a good student and didn't fight much. At most, he learned some taekwondo when he was a child. Until college, A Medical University directly listed "close combat" as a compulsory course on the grounds that doctors must learn to protect themselves.

As we all know, compulsory courses are counted as credits, and credits will affect weighting and grade points.

Because of the large number of courses for medical students, A Medical University has always arranged classes in the class unit, fixed seats at a fixed time, and did not give students the opportunity to choose their own courses. Therefore, Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu are also in the same class in the fighting class.

So the close combat class became another battlefield for Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu.

The results of this course are composed of each action assessment, physical fitness assessment and the final one-on-one fighting competition. For the sake of fairness, the physical education teacher will arrange the first few comprehensive scores in turn, followed by the first and second place competitions, the third and fourth place competitions... and so on.

So as to narrow the ability gap between the two sides of the game as much as possible, and the winner can get an additional three extra points.

Coincidentally, Shen Fangyu and Jiang Xu's previous comprehensive scores tied for the first place, and the teacher naturally ranked them into a group. At that time, the teacher did not realize what a wrong decision he had made.