Hunt : Part 1

[Manhattan, New York : 23/11/1995]

07:20 P.M.

Third POV

The streets of Manhattan were lit up and decorated for Christmas. The twinkling lights of Christmas trees and streetlights created a festive and welcoming atmosphere. People walked along the sidewalks, bundled up in their coats and scarves, clutching shopping bags and taking pictures of the decorations.

Meanwhile, on top of a nearby building, the Black Panther leapt deftly across the rooftops, watching the bustle of the streets below. His black clothing blended in with the darkness of the night, making him practically invisible to the eyes of the people below.

Suddenly, he spotted his destination: a bustling nightclub with loud music and people dancing. He knew that was where he would find the information he needed for his next mission.

With a precise leap, the Black Panther shot through the air and landed on the roof of the nightclub. He then began to stealthily make his way down to the club's entrance, where he blended in with the crowds coming in and out.

As he walked across the dance floor, he noticed the loud music and energetic vibe of the venue, but he also noticed some strange people in the dark corners of the club. He knew he should be alert, but he kept his cool and continued to search for the information he needed.

The scene was magnificent, with the glow of Christmas street lights streaming in through the club's windows, illuminating the dancing crowd. But meanwhile, the Black Panther was focused on his objective, slipping through dark corridors and disappearing into the shadows, searching for clues that would lead him to the location of the man who had most threatened the peace of Wakanda.

He went to the VIP area, where more important people came to avoid mixing with what they called "rabble". From T'Challa's research this nightclub was formerly a popular club, but it was taken over by a German named Erik Kruger, who was a former member of Hydra, and so the high-end patrons were mostly members of that same political spectrum.

Among these "high class" members was a man, his name was Josh Glenn IV, to the public he was simply a food industrialist from the South of the United States, but in fact he was a descendant of an old Captain America villain the Hate-Monger, and he worked with and funded many fascist movements around the country.

"Hahaha!!, you don't know Stewart but I recently got a very valuable deal." Josh said as he finished sniffing white powder.

"Good for you, everything I've achieved has been lost recently, I've been losing a lot since that flying monkey started interfering!!, I honestly wish I could finish him off." Stewart said as he took a heavy drink of whiskey.

Black Panther sneaked up on the two men, watching them closely while keeping his appearance inconspicuous. He overheard their conversation and knew immediately that he had found the man he was looking for.

The Panther, with an accurate jump, launched three daggers with a purple glow, aiming at the lights of the room, leaving everyone in the dark illuminated by the neon lights, while he himself landed on the table where his targets were.

Stewart got the scare of his life and fell backwards as he tried to run, Josh on the other hand smiled, he watched the figure standing on the table in front of him and slowly reached inside his jacket.

"Well, well, when he told me they might try to come after metal Ulysses forgot to say you liked a show." Josh said with a cocky smile plastered on his face.

"You will take me to him." T'Challa said with a growl.

"Meh how about no?" And then he took out a weapon, a pistol whose model despite being quite vintage was still quite modern in terms of technology, it was formerly belonging to his grandfather, the first Hate-Monger.

But the Black Panther was unfazed. He was used to facing dangerous situations and didn't hesitate to act quickly. In one swift movement, he dodged Josh's shot and leapt onto the table, kicking the gun out of Josh's hand.

Josh tried to fight T'Challa, but soon realized that he was dealing with a much more skilled opponent than he realized. T'Challa caught his opponent's wrist and twisted it enough to hear a snap.

*Crack!*

"URGH!!" Josh screamed, pain choking his voice.

After that T'Challa pulled him hard, kneeing him in the stomach, after which he slammed Josh against the wall and began to interrogate him to find out the location of Ulysses Klaue.

"Now listen you dog, I'll try not to be too hard on you if you give me what I want." T'Challa said tightening his grip on Josh's chest, making him grunt in pain.

"Wha...what the fuck do you want!!?" Josh said trying to free himself from the iron grip of the man in front of him.

"Did you recently get a deal from a man named Ulysses Klaue?" the Panther asked.Josh didn't answer at first, but the tightness in his chest forced the answer out.

"Damn! yes I did!!" Josh felt the grip loosen.

"And what did you buy?" Panther asked already knowing the answer but wanting confirmation.

"A...a type of metal, highly malleable but stronger than steel, I got a good amount of it for a small fortune, I was intending to distribute it to make more weapons." Josh dropped everything so he wouldn't feel his ribs popping.

"And where did you buy this?" Panther was asking his last question.

"In a one...hidden spot on the Harley, that's all I know." Josh said trying to break free.

"I don't think so, now hurry up and..." Panther held up his free hand.

*Thing!*

His claws were revealed, Josh looked scared, however as T'Challa was about to attack.

"Crack, Boom!*

Something came through the ceiling and grabbed T'Challa's hand, it was the Superman he had heard so much about.

"I think that's enough, friend." He spoke in his strong voice, he wasn't leaving room for argument.

POV : Superman

I was looking at the one and only King of Wakanda, protector and guardian of the mighty Mount Vibranium and its precious metal, I just didn't expect him to come this far to threaten a man's life.

"What about no?" As soon as he said that he used a martial art move and threw me over his shoulder, throwing me into one of the tables, cracking it.

Okay that was embarrassing, it reminds me of that animation where Batman does something similar to Superman.

When I got up I realized that the man he was holding was trying to sneak out, he saw that he was about to go after it, I went at a higher speed than usual and elbowed him, strong enough to make him cross the wall.

*broock*

He got up from the rubble, his super stylish outfit now a little dirtier.

"I hope you realize that it was you who decided to come up with hostilities." I say putting myself in front of him.

"Do you have any idea who let it get away?" he asked irritably.

"Of course I know, but that doesn't give me the right to step in and settle this with my fists, there are laws and procedures that must be followed to nip this evil in the bud once and for all, and as the ruler of a foreign nation you should pity and not interfere in the affairs of other countries." I tell him as I stand in front of him.

His mask's eyes narrowed, he rose to his full height, looking me in the eyes, his claws still showing.

"Do you really want to continue this pointless conflict, or would you rather allow me to assist with whatever problems you are having?" I ask trying to avoid a cliché fight.

To be continued....

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading. I hope that you liked the chapter.

Please give your comments and if you want then votes too so that it can give me motivation to update the story.