Living Island : Part 4

[East Coast: Coastal Military Base]

01:30 P.M.

The coast where the battle against the monsters on the islands was becoming a real battlefield, the dinosaur bodies were piled up in mounds, and that was only the ones that reached the coast.

Without Superman interrupting the advance of the Pterodactyls Ororo had to deal with a warlike amount of monsters, the sky she was in became a true storm, with lightning and tornadoes destroying everything that came close.

But she was already getting tired, she couldn't maintain that level of power for that long without wearing herself out. Logan was no better, with his uniform torn and blood from healed claws didn't lose their edge, even after cutting through solid flesh for hours, the soldiers also took losses, with many unable to react to the attacks.

Ross seeing this was getting worried, he had already called for reinforcements, but the superiors were too scared of the situation to think straight, he was furious at having to depend on Individuals who in his conception defied the logic of the world.

He looked at the storm acting as a wall, he wondered what would happen if that power turned against his country, would they have a chance? , the more he thought about it the more he felt compelled to prepare countermeasures , already thinking about accelerating projects with Bruce Banner.

Logan was on the ground alone, Ross had ordered the men to hold the base and shoot anyone who approached, Logan didn't feel insulted, it was a valid strategy since they didn't heal like he did.

He brushed, punched and slashed at everything he was attacking, these beasts did not stop and he felt his old habits returning, he felt his face twisting into a smile, he hated feeling good amidst all this carnage, but his senses were getting worse out of your control.

"Haaaa!" He roared as he attacked more and more.

[Living Island]

01:40 P.M.

POV : Nick Fury

"Seven hells." I was in hostile territory and with a partner who was unconscious, damn it when the world decided to spit on logic and send something beyond comprehension.

Focus Nick, you've seen worse things, I took the heavy weaponry I had brought with me, the jet was very well built, even with this impact it was still functional, but I couldn't leave so soon.

The sounds of claws rubbing against the fuselage were telling me that it wasn't a good idea to get out, but he who dares not wins, I pressed a button and one of the hatches opened.

Time to use the Thermopylae strategy, they had quantity, but in such a tiny space that would be irrelevant, when they started to invade I shot them with my weapons.

What surprised me was that they were even being killed, the light from the gunfire covered my face, and the smell of blood was starting to fill the place.

I fired for a few minutes, but I knew I could not kill them all, and then finally it happened , the bullets stopped, and so I took out a machete and plunged it into the skull of the first one that came close, then I took two pistols and shot three more in the eyes were approaching.