First Flight

[Earth]

[New York City : 1993]

Twenty-four years have passed since the arrival of the last child of Krypton, and that was the beginning of what would be the new era of superheroes on Earth, but first let's see how the world has changed in recent years.

Near Central Park a large building remained important with several floors and a futuristic structure compared to those next to it. On its front was a "S.T.A.R.S Labs" logo with gold lettering.

This was the building of the technology company that emerged three years ago, surprising the industry with new patents and rapid rise in popularity.

Some of the inventions that most pleased the public was the Starphone (iPhone 4) with a system that took most cell phones off the market due to its technological superiority. A game console called X Star (X Box) with games like Zelda, Prince of Persia, Halo and God of War.

All of them, plus other creations, brought a lot of capital into the company's coffers, which caught the attention of all the newspapers, which conducted several interviews with the important workers there.

But one name caught everyone's attention, Calvin Kent arrived from Kansas in New York at the age of twenty-one and in three years he rose in the industry with breakneck speed, of course they had cons due to the fact he was a black man but the quality of the products they spoke for themselves.

And the STAR Labs brand soon reached across the United States, and everyone wanted their products so much that the only rivals were Stark Industries, Osborn, and the Baxter Foundation.

The world was relatively peaceful, with only a few discussions like the mutants that STAR Labs recently released a thesis on showing evidence that they weren't mutations or aberrations, but just an evolution of the human being, changing the general term to Meta Humans much less offensive. than the original.

But what they didn't know was that these peaceful times and supposed peace would end that day, because at two o'clock in the afternoon over the city a plane with more than fifty passengers had its engine on fire, falling at speed towards the city.

The pilots were trying their best to get the plane into the water but they were already too fast for the plane to change its collision course, they just squinted their eyes as they heard the screams of some desperate passengers.

But beside the vehicle was a blue figure at high speed flying alongside putting out the fire of the turbine, into the nose of the plane and showing an almost miraculous feat, the vehicle stopped and soon was taken to safety with the pilots simply not understanding what was happening.

The plane was dropped off in an empty industrial zone near the harbor without damaging the ship and soon a figure came out from under the vehicle, he was tall and considerably strong (slightly stronger than Christopher Reeve in the Superman movie).

Wearing a blue suit in white accents with a white cape flapping in the wind, his skin glowed with his straight hair not moving and staying in place, on his chest a white S symbol on a red background. 

This was the last son of Krypton, Kal-El or just Calvin Kent, but on this day the first hero of the modern era appeared.

'Today after three years training my skills and developing other projects I can finally put on my suit!'