Rarity

[Space]

[Collector ship : 1993]

POV: Third

Lobo looked at his client who was none other than an Elder of the universe, one of the most powerful beings in the cosmos due to their long existence, they are the last of their species and gained cosmic powers, in this case this was the Collector due to their obsession with collecting rare things or individuals, as each elder had an obsession.

"Lobo! I knew you would make it."

"Yes, yes your Krytack just take your prize and give me mine."

"Oh ! by the stars , I could finally get my hands on it, you, Mr Lobo, have no idea of the rarity in your hands."

Collector said as he walked down the stairs to get closer to the two individuals, he walked around the last two race members in the universe.

"A fully developed male Kryptonian would already be rare to have one of them outside your planetary system, but now that your world has burned down in fireworks that rarity has become unbearable."

He ran his hand over the young Kryptonian's cloak as he stared at his booty, Lobo looked uneasy at the entire interaction, he really didn't feel comfortable around this Elder.

"Ok enough of your Krytack manias! my money now!"

"Oh sure how could I forget, but see Mr Lobo I'm a collector, my eyes just can't resist having something rare in my collection."

"Yes, yes yes, you and your duck who think you're special and with your sick obsessions! everyone knows you, now what the hell is there!?"

Collector smiled and walked away further irritating Lobo, but when he saw Collector pick up a large box he perked up and threw Superman to the ground anyway and approached his client. When he was about to pick up the box the Collector walked away.

"What the hell Krytack!"

"You are the last Czarian right?"

Collector asked with a smile and Lobo frowned but soon realized who he was talking to and pulled out a pistol but it was too late when Collector opened the box and green gas was released on Main Man.

"Coff Coff!"

"What a wonderful day, the last Kryptonian and the last Czarian in a single day, I hope you're comfortable, we'll need to stay in this system a little longer until it's free of Nova Corp."

The Collector explained as robots took the two away, they were both placed in pods next to each other, each with a different type of biome.

POV : Calvin Kent/Superman

Damn this plan could have been less painful, but it was necessary to use the Lobo to take me to whoever hired him of course I wasn't expecting the Collector and I didn't even expect him to arrest the Lobo too, I had to hold back a lot not to laugh and blow my cover.

"Hey super Kryptonian! having a good night's sleep?!"

I hear an annoying voice and I already know who it is, I look in the direction where the Lobo voice is coming from and see that he is in some kind of beach biome with several female aliens in bikini taking care of his needs.

Marvel : Man of Tomorrow जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें