Star Adventure : Part 3

[Skrull Space : 08/01/1995]

POV : Third

The image of the universe outside looked like a very realistic painting, with a mixture of colors and tones, with light and shadow covering all parts, and in the middle of it the jet in which Superman and Nova were entering space under Skrull domain.

"Here is a sparsely inhabited region, we will probably not encounter any intelligent living being." Nova said as she piloted.

He was proven wrong when some ships headed in the opposite direction of their path, the two were surprised as there was no logical reason for them, not until their target appeared, with a huge metallic sphere larger than a meteor that was emitting energy.

"Behold you fools!, you will bow before my power!" As soon as he said that the huge weapon behind him fired a huge blast of yellow energy, destroying many of the ships that were fleeing.

"Nova what is it!?" Superman screamed after seeing so much destruction.

"The helmet detected high levels of quantum energy, the last time I saw something like this was with an individual named Quasar!, this shouldn't happen." Nova said just as shocked.

"We need to get out of here and stop him, these ships need time to escape!" Superman said as he put on his spacesuit, it was blue and had the symbol of El's house on his chest.

"I'm already on it buddy, let's finish him off before he does more damage." Nova said readying her gloves.

The two heroes got out of the ship, both were now at the mercy of the forces of space and were in the crosshairs of the huge weapon that looked more like a moon.

Garthan Saal hadn't missed the movement of the two, after all they were just two individuals in a sea of charred wreckage, he smiled when he saw Rider's figure coming towards him like a human rocket.

"Haha! , so you still insist on challenging me Rider!? , apparently earthlings don't know how to deal with defeat." While saying that he dodged Rider's punch, he then created a golden energy construct, a huge golden hammer that hit Rider sending him close to the Lunar weapon.

"See Rider, those ancient vermin built this using the Quasar's armlets as a base, along with the Nova's helm, it's quite simply the most powerful weapon in the galaxy right now." Garthan Saal said as he pointed at the huge weapon that radiated power.

But while he boasted, he didn't notice Rider's smile, nor Superman's punch that hit his face, he just wasn't knocked out due to the energy membrane his suit created, but the pain still made him who had punched him, he narrowed his eyes, as if he recognized Calvin.

"I see...it was a mistake to send Rider to Earth, I didn't foresee that he would bring the most powerful thing on that planet." Garthan Saal said as he saw Superman's imposing figure.

"That was just one of your many mistakes, but don't worry you'll pay for them all after you go to prison." Superman said as he looked seriously at the villain.

"You fool! , you think you can beat me?! , I have the two most powerful forces in the universe! , I can create anything at the speed of a thought!" Saying this he built several giant yellow blades, and fired them at Superman, whose eyes glowed red.