Arrival

[Krypton : 1969]

In the planetary system 1616 in an ancient galaxy there was a world, this world in its beginnings was hostile and not very conducive to life.

So much for the icy climate and absurdly high gravity, and an atmosphere not pleasant for life, and very far from the star that warmed the solar system that this world was.

But against all expectations some cells managed to survive all these problems, why? due to the lack of nutrients to supply the cells evolved capable of taking energy from the sun itself and transforming it into sustenance and strength.

Thanks to this, the cells evolved generating numerous species capable of sustaining themselves with the energy of the stele, including a sapient race that, due to the absorption and transmutation of energy, ended up with a darker skin pigmentation.

These would be the dominant race on the planet, the so-called Kryptonians who in over two billion years of existence had achieved great feats, technological marvels beyond anyone could expect from the 1616 system which was considerably further behind the others.

They became known for their so-called "Age of Expansion" where many of the Kryptonian explorers went to the stars in search of resources and knowledge, these men and women became known as the Galaxy Rangers.

But something happened, because after a million years all space operations were interrupted, including contact with other races such as the Shi'ar, Kree, Skrull, Centurians among others.

The reason you should be asking? it was a war against an evil of the cosmos that in the future would still bring problems to the cosmos, the Kryptonians due to their evolution were able to transform the force of the sun into power and due to the conditions of their world the other worlds were much more pleasant.

Strength, Speed, senses, flight and energy emission were abilities that they gained when exposed to other atmospheres of the visited worlds, this generated legendary warriors that were long forgotten by the cosmos.

With the end of the Age of Expansion, the Kryptonians returned to their world, isolating themselves from all contact and eliminating any evidence of the expansions, building the preservation system called the Brainiac they remained on their world.

Until today, no individual on Krypton even knew that there were other peoples, very focused on their own planet and finding themselves at the center of the cosmos generating a proud and pompous race, very different from the once proud and noble explorers.

But amidst all this in one of the oldest cities called Kandor the so-called smartest man on Krypton and leader of the planet's science division was observing data from his world's tectonic systems.

His name was Jor-El, one of the noble house of El whose symbol on his chest the "S" stood for hope in his world. Unfortunately that seemed like something his people didn't have.

Jor-El has been trying to warn the Planetary Council of the constant earthquakes that have been affecting their world, time after time, data after data the council ignored him choosing to listen to the words of the Braniac system.

Jor-El frustrated and with his reputation being maligned like a madman and with only his beloved brother Zor-El and his wife Lara Lor-Van believing in him, already the other houses or ordinary civilians? they just laughed at Jor-El.